Monarch>Meth

Feb 18, 2020
You guys... you guys are literally the best people... I've never been the type to dwell on the past but the road I traveled was dark. Very dark. I was walking through Walgreens about 2 years ago to buy a box of sudafed for my dealer and saw a deck of Monarchs on the counter. Blues. Not once since then have I even thought about a relapse... they felt so smooth and slick man... the addiction to theory11 I've developed transcends any drug I've ever done. I dont think you realize the work you are actually doing here. The feel of your cards alone broke my dependence on methamphetamines. Now I'm a purist magician. Only cards, all the time. Thank you so much for the help. You've literally changed my life.

Feb 25, 2020
Sweden
You guys... you guys are literally the best people... I've never been the type to dwell on the past but the road I traveled was dark. Very dark. I was walking through Walgreens about 2 years ago to buy a box of sudafed for my dealer and saw a deck of Monarchs on the counter. Blues. Not once since then have I even thought about a relapse... they felt so smooth and slick man... the addiction to theory11 I've developed transcends any drug I've ever done. I dont think you realize the work you are actually doing here. The feel of your cards alone broke my dependence on methamphetamines. Now I'm a purist magician. Only cards, all the time. Thank you so much for the help. You've literally changed my life.

Hi, Jamie!

It is great to see that you're no longer under the influence of methamphetamines and on top of that, it was cards that helped you kick the addiction.

That is fantastic and I wish you nothing but success with your recovery, your magic and with life in general.

Keep on getting those every day wins and best of luck to you on your journey!

Reactions: Theorist19
Feb 18, 2020
Hi, Jamie!

It is great to see that you're no longer under the influence of methamphetamines and on top of that, it was cards that helped you kick the addiction.

That is fantastic and I wish you nothing but success with your recovery, your magic and with life in general.

Keep on getting those every day wins and best of luck to you on your journey!
Thank you buddy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results