Saturday Night Contest - Packet Cutter!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you’re all having a great weekend! It's time to bring back one of my favorite cardistry contests for a new edition...

Your challenge this week is to create a cardistry move that is a packet cut. The number of packets can be up to you, however we want to see packets only. No single cards at the start, middle, or end of your flourish. We’re looking for creativity, originality, and execution. The more creative and original the better, but we are also looking for a smooth performance.

PLEASE NOTE: To qualify for judging, your video has to contain a statement from you that this is specifically for the contest, or have it written on a piece of paper that is shown briefly in the shot. Putting it in the title or the description of the video does not count! It has to be IN the video!

Film and upload your video to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram (if on Instagram hashtag it #theory11) and post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than tomorrow, Sunday, March 1st at 11:00pm EST.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, 5 of ANY currently in-stock decks of your choice, a deck of Gold Artisans, AND a deck of Mandarin Monarchs, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Nikolay Karagyozov

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012

It's actually my first ever "cardistry" video. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Good luck to everyone participating.

P.S: Didn't include music, so that the video wont get flagged or deleted.

Nikolay.

Reactions: kbs and Gabriel Z.

S_Darth

Elite Member
Jan 20, 2013
India

Here's what I could manage to come up with and could definitely use more time to get it clean, hence have included 2 takes of the cut.

Good Luck to all :)

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com

Re-upping my video, since the snc can't really be seen on the paper.

Goodluck to all the others!
Congrats! We have chosen your entry as the winner to this week's contest based on the criteria. Unique opener, definitely shows some creativity and the execution was pretty solid. We felt it was the best overall that combined all of the criteria. Please contact our support team to claim your prize!

Honorable mentions to S_Darth and Jankomagic for making this a close one! See you all again on Saturday for a new contest!

Mar 1, 2020

Re-upping my video, since the snc can't really be seen on the paper.

Goodluck to all the others!
Congrats! We have chosen your entry as the winner to this week's contest based on the criteria. Unique opener, definitely shows some creativity and the execution was pretty solid. We felt it was the best overall that combined all of the criteria. Please contact our support team to claim your prize!

Honorable mentions to S_Darth and Jankomagic for making this a close one! See you all again on Saturday for a new contest!

Thank you for choosing my entry! I hope the people who spectated and participated in this weekly contest also had their fair share of fun, just like I did. Cheers!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results