Spectator names a joker

During a "name any card trick" has the spectator ever named "A JOKER" (or "The JOKER")

• Total voters
Jul 6, 2019
Yeah, and pretty much everything I do that gives the spectator a legit, non-random free choice can be done with the joker and I always leave mine in so I just go with it.

Reactions: 010rusty

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I usually nip it in the bud, when I need a card I either build it up (have them name a color then a suit then a value) this also helps if I need to transition into equivoque. Otherwise I'll say something like don't pick a stupid card like a joker or a wild draw four.

Nov 3, 2018
This has never happened to me before, but if it did:
"The Joker? All right, please note that my hand is empty as I take out the tuck box. Go ahead and open it; inside should be three cards. Two of them are ad cards, but go ahead and show the other one around -- ladies and gentleman, the Joker."

I may or may not forget to tell them that I always leave the ad cards and one Joker (the other one's usually serving as page marker in some book or another) in the tuck case.

Sep 20, 2009
Go with it... one thing many performers overlook is appearing as if you don't have a pre-set "routine" with choreographed moves that you have practiced and perfected so nothing will "go wrong"

Reactions: kthrzne
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results