Saturday Night Contest - Quarantine Magic!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
A SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT! We are going to give everyone an ADDITIONAL 24 hours to participate in this week's contest, so if you are still working on an effect, you can still submit one over the next 24 hours! Post it as a response by 11:00pm EST tomorrow and it will qualify for judging. We've really enjoyed the submissions thus far, and since we have the extra time, we thought it would help those who still wish to participate. Good luck!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
My submission for the contest, I got it perfect for the video on my third try phew! Goodluck and hope I atleast entertained you
Note to everyone, these are NOT the results, but a warning to anyone who posts old videos or tries to pass them off as your own. This is grounds for immediate disqualification for being an old video, but passing it off as your own is an even bigger offense. Doing this will result in a ban from entering contests period. Flourish77 can no longer participate in Saturday Night Contests. It wasn't the brightest of ideas to take a video that was featured on Chris Ramsay's channel 3 months ago:

We will be posting the results today very soon, so keep your eyes peeled, and good luck to everyone!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Congrats! We have chosen your entry as the winner to this week's contest! This one was incredibly tough, however our team has come to the decision based on the criteria and that we felt it was the smoothest overall performance. Great work! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We would also like to extend honorable mentions to these entries for making it INCREDIBLY close. If you see your name in this list, please send me a private message with the email address you use for your theory11 account so I can deposit the 100 Elite Points into your account ASAP!

010rusty, Kaan Akdogan, JLAndersonMagic, MickaelD, Toby Langdon, MagicofKeelan

We hope everyone is staying safe, and we look forward to seeing you all on Saturday for a new contest!

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Congrats! We have chosen your entry as the winner to this week's contest! This one was incredibly tough, however our team has come to the decision based on the criteria and that we felt it was the smoothest overall performance. Great work! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We would also like to extend honorable mentions to these entries for making it INCREDIBLY close. If you see your name in this list, please send me a private message with the email address you use for your theory11 account so I can deposit the 100 Elite Points into your account ASAP!

010rusty, Kaan Akdogan, JLAndersonMagic, MickaelD, Toby Langdon, MagicofKeelan

We hope everyone is staying safe, and we look forward to seeing you all on Saturday for a new contest!
Ayyyyeeee I’ll take it!
Congrats madigician!!

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Note to everyone, these are NOT the results, but a warning to anyone who posts old videos or tries to pass them off as your own. This is grounds for immediate disqualification for being an old video, but passing it off as your own is an even bigger offense. Doing this will result in a ban from entering contests period. Flourish77 can no longer participate in Saturday Night Contests. It wasn't the brightest of ideas to take a video that was featured on Chris Ramsay's channel 3 months ago:

We will be posting the results today very soon, so keep your eyes peeled, and good luck to everyone!

Way too dishonest... he even said that he "got it" on 3rd try... also... he should at least "try" to post a unknown video... Congrats to the winner and honorable mentions!!

Dec 13, 2017
That's really sad, I think the dead giveaway would be not having the "created for snc sign". This has got to be a requirement present to make sure only original content is posted. There's a Theory11 subreddit too, The Top Change Man

Feb 12, 2018
India

Atleast if you dont have an idea or cant create a video just dont participate this week, why would you try and cheat us all?
So sad to see that people still try this when there is an entire discussion that this must not happen!!:(

Jan 3, 2019
Ah, I remember the days when we could trust each other in the forums, and didn't need to have a mandatory date sign in every post! :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results