Saturday Night Contest - Your Deck Trailer!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great and safe start to the weekend! Grab your favorite deck, because it's time to make a trailer! This is one of my favorite contests, so let's jump right into it.

Your challenge this week is to make a card trailer for any deck of cards. It doesn't have to be filmed with a fancy camera. Just capture the essence of your deck the best within the trailer, and you'll walk away with this week's prize! The only rule is that the video has to be 60 seconds or less. These videos also must be made and uploaded after the posting of this contest; any old videos will automatically be disqualified.

Post your video on YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread for your chance to win. Deadline is tomorrow, Sunday, March 29th at 11:00pm EST. What is the prize for this week? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, a deck of Mandarin Monarchs, and 2 decks each of Hollywood Roosevelt and Product Red, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

We will also be giving out 100 Elite Points to each honorable mention, so go for it!

Can't wait to see all of your submissions!

Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
Not that I am Peter Mckinnon or anything, and I know that it's a bad carpenter who blames his tools, but...

What IF the deck is ugly [insert the first and sixt letters of the English alphabet] ?

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Deck trailer. Clarification question, trailer as in movie trailer that gives a preview of a story, or trailer as in something that showcases the deck, like a music video? Or is it up to interpretation and I can do either?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Deck trailer. Clarification question, trailer as in movie trailer that gives a preview of a story, or trailer as in something that showcases the deck, like a music video? Or is it up to interpretation and I can do either?
More like something that showcases the deck, like a trailer you would usually see for playing cards. But if you make it something cinematic, that would be dope! Whatever you choose, just make sure it captures the theme of your deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results