Saturday Night Contest - Your Deck Trailer!

Jan 3, 2019
Here is my entry, I was a bit pressed for time, so it isn't the highest quality, but it was the best I could do. Good luck, and stay safe to everyone!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
So I was sitting looking at my deck of goofy waterproof playing cards, when I noticed the comic sans font on the cards. I chuckled and realized How these were a such a comedic novelty. Given to me as basically as a gag gift. So, how do I describe the essence of a silly novelty? How bout a silly novelty commercial?

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Phew! Got it in just on time! And can I say, wow there have been some awesome entries to this weeks contest. I guess we all have a lot more time then usual! I definitely had more time to put into this one and I hope it shows! Thanks for considering my entry and good luck to everyone!

MickaelD

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2019
Phew! Got it in just on time! And can I say, wow there have been some awesome entries to this weeks contest. I guess we all have a lot more time then usual! I definitely had more time to put into this one and I hope it shows! Thanks for considering my entry and good luck to everyone!
Amazing shots!

Reactions: Dtop
Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
This... Is... Wow.

Reactions: Dtop

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys,

Hope you are staying safe!

Here is my entry for today's contest:

Nikolay
Congrats Nikolay! We have chosen your entry as the winner to this week's contest. We really felt that you captured the essence of the deck the best overall, and the effort to use a mill for the trailer did not go unnoticed. Creative and a fun video to watch! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions to these members who made this one incredibly close! Please contact me via PM with the email address you use for your theory11 account so I can get your 100 points out to you ASAP: Kaan Akdogan, Ghilas Meghnin, and Dtop.

We hope you guys continue to be safe, and see you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results