First deck holder/display.

Apr 2, 2020
mzU5Ht8.jpg
zFkS7Pp.jpg
BLCOTHO.jpg
VH3pBtJ
Found this in my father-in-law’s garage and he gave it to me. It’s my first deck holder and the A Treat Bottling Co. crate allows the plastic cassette tape holders to fit perfectly. It will fit 42 decks.

A Treat Bottling Co. was founded in 1918 in Allentown, PA and served the Lehigh Valley. My in-laws said the soda would be delivered in these crates like these all the time. I have one other one. Wish I had more!

Anyway just wanted to share. Take care!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
@Chief2112 That looks great!

I remember A-Treat soda, but not the wooden crates -- in the 1980s it was plastic crates that you would return with the empties.

You might have to explain what cassette tapes are too... I chuckle when I see old routines using things like VHS tapes. I think I actually saw one using video discs (not the DVDs, but the RCA ones). If I look hard enough, I bet I could find something using 8 tracks. :cool:

Reactions: Chief2112
Oct 2, 2018
Use to have old 78rpm records with FDR's Pearl Harbor speech. I still find 78's all the time at the thrift stores. Almost got some from back in the 20's not long ago. That's the 1920s btw.

Reactions: RealityOne
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results