Saturday Night Contest - Faking Omega

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hope you're all having a great weekend! Our latest release, OMEGA by Max Major, has been getting in the hands of magicians and the reviews have been pouring in. Those who own it have been absolutely loving it and have already put it to use in their performances.

Imagine giving someone a deck of cards - they can look through them, shuffle them, and cut to any place in the deck. You don't even need to be in the same room while they do this - and you instantly know what card they cut to. It's the ultimate hands-off deck for magic and mentalism, close-up, and stage. The best part of all? It does ALL the work for you! Everything happens in the spectator’s hands, and you NEVER have to touch the cards.

Tonight's contest is a fake exposure contest. That is, your challenge is to come up with the most RIDICULOUS, crazy, outside the box, laughable method for OMEGA. Then, film yourself teaching that ridiculous method to the world, and post the link in THIS forum thread. All videos must be under 5 minutes!

Upload your video entry to YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread on or before 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, June 7th. After time is up, our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on overall creativity. What's up for grabs? 1,000 Elite Points, OMEGA by Max Major, and a deck of Gold Artisans, shipped on the house anywhere in the world!

While this contest is lighthearted, the goal is to fill the web with FAKE exposure videos, making it more difficult for anyone to learn the real secret. We look forward to seeing what crazy method you guys come up with!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I thought this one would be about Blacklivesmatter to raise awareness with magic or playing cards, anyway I don’t think I will enter this one good luck everyone.

That's actually a good idea....And although I'm not a spokesman.... it would probably make a lot of avenues for political debates and that's not what Theory11.com is about. It's about magic and fine playing cards period.:cool:

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
That's actually a good idea....And although I'm not a spokesman.... it would probably make a lot of avenues for political debates and that's not what Theory11.com is about. It's about magic and fine playing cards period.:cool:
Yeah I totally understand it’s not wrong to avoid debates, I’m just saying my prediction was wrong.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Jun 30, 2018
here's my submission for the contest.

btw any criticism towards the overall Omega product or theory11 is not serious, and was meant for laughs.

also pls turn up the volume my volume is really low

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Oct 2, 2018
What happens if we accidentally reveal the ACTUAL method? I have an idea how the actual trick works .....

Mar 17, 2020
Here’s my contest submission. I hope you enjoy...
I recently bought Omega.... but I’m wondering why T11 didn’t send me the costumes, a headset, walkie-talkie to make it easier...No wonder why the price is so low ... hang on, maybe I should open the box first. Lol

Great video and my fiancé and I enjoyed it very much.

Elo

May 3, 2020
[QUOTE = "Floflostr, post: 507112, membre: 295629"] Désolé les amis, mais à la connaissance connue du monde entier, Joey a proposé la version ultime Omega il y a longtemps, et personne ne pouvait JAMAIS rivaliser avec une méthode aussi dévastatrice ...

[MEDIA = youtube] MjHuE6W1n5E [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]

Tu as tellement raison!! Merci pour cela
[QUOTE = "Floflostr, post: 507112, membre: 295629"] Désolé les amis, mais à la connaissance connue du monde entier, Joey a proposé la version ultime Omega il y a longtemps, et personne ne pouvait JAMAIS rivaliser avec une méthode aussi dévastatrice ...

Tu as tellement raison !!! Merci pour cela, cette seconde a fait ma journée, cela a ramené un vrai moment magique et génial, quand la magie était une question de compétence et de techniques audacieuses (et qui au monde se soucie des erreurs de direction?!)

Reactions: Floflostr

Elo

May 3, 2020

Tu as tellement raison !!! Merci pour cela, cette seconde a fait ma journée, cela a ramené un vrai moment magique et génial, quand la magie était une question de compétence et de techniques audacieuses (et qui au monde se soucie des erreurs de direction?!)

DaBomb

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Sorry mates, but to actual known knowledge worldwide, Joey came up with the ultimate Omega version ever a long time ago, and no one could EVER compete with such a devastating method...

Haha loved it !! Joey and you Floflostr shoudl nailed it, i vote you still get a prize =)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results