Saturday Night Contest - Card Lotto!

Apr 27, 2020
Hey everyone!

I hope you all are having a great weekend! I just pulled two cards from a deck of Gold Artisans sitting on my desk. Your job is to correctly predict which two cards I pulled out of the deck (No Jokers or Ad cards). Each member gets two guesses, so make them count! The format of your prediction should look like this:

Card 1: (insert card here)
Card 2: (insert card here)

Your guesses should be posted in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, June 28th. After time is up, we will go through all predictions and find our winner. The first person to correctly guess or come the closest to guessing the 2 cards will walk home with the prize!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, Verbatim by Mark Elsdon, and the entire Optical Deceptions series by Calen Morelli, added to your account on the house!

Good luck!
Jack of diamonds
7 of clubs

9 of diamonds
10 of hearts

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Jan 20, 2013
Hey everyone!

I hope you all are having a great weekend! I just pulled two cards from a deck of Gold Artisans sitting on my desk. Your job is to correctly predict which two cards I pulled out of the deck (No Jokers or Ad cards). Each member gets two guesses, so make them count! The format of your prediction should look like this:

Your guesses should be posted in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, June 28th. After time is up, we will go through all predictions and find our winner. The first person to correctly guess or come the closest to guessing the 2 cards will walk home with the prize!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, Verbatim by Mark Elsdon, and the entire Optical Deceptions series by Calen Morelli, added to your account on the house!

Good luck!
Card 1: (Queen of Dimonds)
Card 2: (Two of Clubs)

Card 1: (Jack of Diamonds)
Card 2: (Four of Clubs)

May 31, 2020
Hey everyone!

Good luck!
Hey everyone!

Good luck!
Card 1: K♥️
Card 2: 3♠️

Card 1: A♦️
Card 2: 9♣️

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results