Tamariz Turnover

Jul 26, 2016
@Mohana, you are 16, I am 70. I have been giving shows since the age of 6, and have been performing professionally since 1992 (although I am the first to admit that I still have a ton to learn). But you know what? I have been more inspired by, and learned more from, you in the last couple months than I have from anybody in a very long time...

Your routines are short and sweet, direct and clear, deceptive, intriguing and entertaining. You are charismatic and very well spoken, and have a thirst for knowledge and to improve. You are an exceptionally gifted and insightful magician and artist, and I wish you all the success in the world.

AECD

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
Thanks a lot!! It's no Conjuring franchise but I try.

:)

@Mohana, you are 16, I am 70. I have been giving shows since the age of 6, and have been performing professionally since 1992 (although I am the first to admit that I still have a ton to learn). But you know what? I have been more inspired by, and learned more from, you in the last couple months than I have from anybody in a very long time...

Your routines are short and sweet, direct and clear, deceptive, intriguing and entertaining. You are charismatic and very well spoken, and have a thirst for knowledge and to improve. You are an exceptionally gifted and insightful magician and artist, and I wish you all the success in the world.

AECD
Thank you so much! I'm glad that somebody so experienced thinks so. A random PSA in a random thread but, it's surprising what time limits (such as a one minute limit on Instagram) can do to improve your art and thirst for something more direct. I'm not ''there'' in the slightest but I'm trying. :)

(Also, what?! Performing by 6? :eek: When I was 6, I used to slowly close the refrigerator door to see the light switch off. Well, I still do that now so I don't know what point I'm trying to make...)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results