Saturday Night Contest : Wayne Houchin Facts

Aug 31, 2007
when marilyn manson was young wayne performed for him quite often.
its funny how these little childhood things mold us eh?

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
Dan and Dave are his hands , CK is his brain, Dana is his eyes, his soul is daniel's, his appearance is KE his moral is aaron , his legs are lee's and his kindness is Matiew's... his freedom is J.bayme's and his lifestyle is Bueno's

YES U GUESSED IT;

W:H IS T11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Wayne Houchin does not need a beard trimmer for his goatee. He has so much magic in his genetics that it just grows like that.

Wayne Houchin has done Stigmata, and Control so much that at one point in time...he was the worlds only armless magician. Here is the picture to prove it.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b376/lostxbeauty/WayneHouchin.jpg

Wayne Houchin has a soft spot for people trying to get into the country. Little does anyone know that he dedicated a trick to them after he saw this woman holding up a sign.

http://www.leechvideo.com/pic/1605/162430237715485TvqY

Shane K.

Nov 28, 2007
D.C. Area
Girls were all over him in high school when he performed to them.

Wayne wears more make-up than just eyeliner. Like foundation!

Wayne freaked out when he 4got to put on eyeliner one day.

Sep 1, 2007
Here are my other two(I don't want the judges to forget about them!)

Wayne Houchin was the undercover cop that Larry Craig played footsie with. According to to Larry ,"That Houchin guy has some damn good-looking feet"

When Wayne Houchin performed stigmata last week, Jamie Lynn Spears, AND Jessica Alba got pregnant.

And finally- Wayne Houchin won the international Lance Bass look-a-like contest. Dana Hocking placed second.

Dec 1, 2007
When Wayne Houchin met Criss Angel, Criss Angel knelt and prayed for forgiveness.

Wayne Houchin is the spawn of Harry Houdini. Seriously.

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
Wayne Houchin doesn't perform sinful. HE IS SINFUL.

Wayne Houchin can stop Chuck Norris's pulse.

Wayne Houchin was born to stop his pulse.

Wayne Houchin won the Ulmen 4 with an omni deck.

Jesus was able to walk on water, but his long-lost brother Wayne can swim on land.

One time a king cobra bit Wayne Houchin on the leg. After 4 days of excruciating pain, the snake died.

Meh... they all suck... :(
Ah well, my first Saturday night contest.

Aug 31, 2007
wayne houchin performed TnR with the "uncut sheet" that the winner of this contest gets

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Wayne's original version of Sinful consisted of Wayne yelling at the quarter commanding it into the can, still sealed. When he realized that no one else on Earth could perform this trick in such a fashion he had to come up with a method for mortals.

The reason "thread from eye" has not been released yet is because no one else has been able to survive performing it aside from Wayne Houchin.

Wayne Houchin and Danny Garcia were actually siamese twins conjoined at the buttocks at birth. Wayne decided he was tired of being followed around in shopping malls all the time and told Danny to get off his ass. Thus they were separated on command and the rest is history.

--Jim

L

Liam Carrie

- Wayne Houchin Never Gets "fooled" thats just what he wants you to believe :confused:;)
- If They Shaved Wayne's Beard, it wouldent be a chin, it would be that picture of JB dressed up as wonder woman
- When He's hanging upside down in a straightjacket, the jacket is trying to escape from him

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a list of my Wayne Houchin FACTS:

All facts may indeed be researched for proof and verification.

FACT 1 - Wayne Houchin is married.

FACT 2 - Wayne Houchin drives a truck....4 door.

FACT 3 - Wayne Houchin has 1 mother and 1 father

FACT 4 - Wayne Houchin CAN read....no lie.

FACT 5 - Wayne Houchin inventes magic tricks

FACT 6 - Wayne Houchin's real name is in fact Wayne Houchin

These FACTS are indeed ALL TRUE and have been proven through extensive research and verified by myself and a team of highly trained information gathering ninjas.

Do I win?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results