No Virtuoso 2018 Deck

Are you disappointed

• I feel like dying.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I am really sad, I got into depression because of that.

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Yes, I am.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, I don't care.

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 20, 2017
France
Thoughts about that ? Are you as disappointed as me ?
I hope they make us an amaizing deck for 2019 (or maybe even 2).

Aug 22, 2017
Ah actually I don't really care about Cardistry at all. I of course do it a bit, that random stuff that fills that time practicing magic. Of all those simple looking decks like fontaine, anyone and so on, I feel like virts are still pretty nice to have. I think that little break of virts brings maybe something new this year. Looking forward to see the next one, but I don't really need to have new ones.

Jan 22, 2019
actually i like the ones that they have done with the new decks they have added more geometric patterns but the older simplistic still looks more slick

Sep 10, 2017
The most important problem for me is the fact that they have taken out their free tutorials and will only reupload them in their new website. I really couldkve used that rev2 and the icarus sequence.

Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
I wonder if we're ever going to see any more Virtuoso decks. The last was indeed in 2017, and there hasn't been a new one now in 2018 or 2018 either.

I wonder if they have disbanded or something like that. Has anyone been keep up-to-date with The Virts and know whether they've been doing anything in the last 6 months or so?

Reactions: Theorist19
Dec 22, 2019
I wonder if we're ever going to see any more Virtuoso decks. The last was indeed in 2017, and there hasn't been a new one now in 2018 or 2018 either.

I wonder if they have disbanded or something like that. Has anyone been keep up-to-date with The Virts and know whether they've been doing anything in the last 6 months or so?
Still waiting...

Sleck

Elite Member
Nov 26, 2017

They haven't done anything major other than some giveaways and announcing that the first five Virtuoso decks are considered "Phase One" and we will have a "Phase Two" with a different set of decks. They did not give any ETA or details about their upcoming decks but I don't think there will be anything for this year either given the current situation with the pandemic! Stay safe, everybody!

Dec 22, 2019
They haven't done anything major other than some giveaways and announcing that the first five Virtuoso decks are considered "Phase One" and we will have a "Phase Two" with a different set of decks. They did not give any ETA or details about their upcoming decks but I don't think there will be anything for this year either given the current situation with the pandemic! Stay safe, everybody!
Uhh! Interesting!

Reactions: Sleck
Apr 11, 2020
Well, I am VERY excited for phase two

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results