What is your favorite Triumph routine?

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I do a variation of Theodore Deland's Inverto and a tabled riffle shuffle version inspired by Reversable Cards fromEncyclopedia of Card Tricks. An easy, in-the-hands version is Francis Carlyle's Upside Down Deck which can be found in Scarne on Card Tricks. My other favorites are Bannon’s Play it Straight, Harapan Ong’s Triumph Squared and So Sato's Bushfire Triumph 1.5.

Reactions: Atfus
Sep 20, 2009
anything that doesn't use the story about the drunk guy taking the cards...

But for me, I have found that the least I handle the cards, the least I shuffle and display and shuffle and cut the less I can "manipulate" the cards in the spectator's minds, so I either just do a slop shuffle, or use the roadrunner cull put it in their hand and then the "performance starts" and that I will change depending on who I am doing it for, usually, it involves them feeling something without me touching them, etc

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
My go to is my in the hands version called Tour de Force. Based on J.C Wagner's Upstanding Triumph but streamlined to basically have no moves. It is virtually self working minus the need for a faro shuffle and slip cut at one point. Great routine and been a favorite of mine for almost 10 years now!

Reactions: Atfus
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results