Does anyone know if Tommy Wonder has died?

Sep 1, 2007
sactown, cali
on you tube theres a video actually a couple videos of tom boy and well people be saying in the posts below he was one of the greats rest in peace you will always be remembered and tings of dat sort but 2 years ago I saw tommy and he didn't look sick or anything of that sort his breath did reak of jesus juice if you know what i mean and i think you do. ala bill malone. but I saw him up in the orleans in vegas at the world magic seminar and i don't think the kids on you tube know what there talking about can someone let me in on the fact if tommy thizz dececed or not i sure hope hes not . bros before hos everyday allday fo real thizz in peace mac dre the yay area will always be the best they skeet on the rest

Erik

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Sweden
www.virtualerik.com
I was fortunate enough to see Tommy Wonder perform and lecture live in October 2005.
It's a great loss for magic, and I am glad I got to see him live.

Erik

Aug 31, 2007
Who was he? I've never heard of him before.

Please tell me you're kidding. :eek:

Tommy Wonder only wrote one of the GREATEST tomes on magic in existence. (Well, two to be precise). His thinking on numerous subjects, especially misdirection, should be studied by anyone serious about magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results