Saturday Night Contest - Variety Box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2020
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend! Earlier this year we launched a brand new feature to our Playing Cards page that lets you create your very own Variety Box. It's the easiest - and most FUN - way to start or build a playing card collection. Select any 12 decks on the fun, interactive page, and they'll arrive to your door in a premium, protective, gold-foil box!

These have been a big hit since their release, and we want you guys to have a chance at taking one home, completely on the house.

Create your dream 12 deck set of theory11 decks on the Variety Box page, snap a screenshot of it, and post the image in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, August 30th.

If you want to post on Instagram, make sure to use the hashtag #theory11, and post the link to the photo in this forum thread. You can also post the photo directly in your response. Want an example? I've attached a photo below!

Once time is up we will select one member at random to receive the Variety Box that THEY built, shipped on the house, along with 1,000 Elite Points.

You can build your Variety Box here: https://store.theory11.com/collections/variety-box

Good luck!

been wanting some of these for a while just hard to get them in south africa

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    773.5 KB · Views: 119
Aug 30, 2020
Most of these cards are not available in my country that much so I wouldn't mind winning. Good luck to everyone though :)
upload_2020-8-30_11-55-32.png

Gef

Aug 30, 2020
Here they are! already own all other decks... I really adore them!! Thanks for your fine work. Regards, Gef.

Attachments

• Annotazione 2020-08-30 124224.png
    Annotazione 2020-08-30 124224.png
    725.8 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results