Card hustles like 3 card monte

Nov 3, 2018
The three shell game is an old favorite (even more devious than the monte, and, in my opinion, more entertaining). I've seen some magicians perform Fast and Loose, but it's difficult to make that entertaining.
If you read through some of the threads at these forums at the Magic Café, maybe you'll find some other helpful info.

Jun 21, 2020
The three shell game is an old favorite (even more devious than the monte, and, in my opinion, more entertaining). I've seen some magicians perform Fast and Loose, but it's difficult to make that entertaining.
If you read through some of the threads at these forums at the Magic Café, maybe you'll find some other helpful info.
I appreciate your advise I will look into these Thankyou

Reactions: JoshL8

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I have been messing around with the Delta Dice by Diamond Jim Tyler. Basically you show two dice and the magician always rolls a higher number than the spectator. They take your and you gab another. The spectator still loses! They take your die and you take the original "bad" die from the beginning and you still win!

It's obvious that the dice are mispipped but it still doesn't feel possible that each die wins the other in Rock, Paper Scissors fashion.

Of course you want to look at Fast and Loose as well as pricking the garter. These are fun. Paul Vigil has a good version of fast an loose he teaches on his Penguin Live lecture.

You probably want to look into the books of Diamond Jim Tyler he has a bunch of great scams that are fun to watch and play along with.

Other fun presentations are things like cutting to the aces, and the 10 card poker deal.

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results