Is there a way to control cards both to the top and center of the deck?

Oct 30, 2018
I'm trying to perform an ace production and I need two aces on top and two in the center, while keeping a break.
I'm sure there are multiple ways to do so but I just can't think how.

Also I'm trying to do it starting with the aces on top, but will gladly hear any other alternatives.

And I don't know if I'm saying too much in the description above, if so please feel free to address that.

Reactions: B. Nikolay

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I don't think they need to be in the middle. Check out the Benzais Spin Out.

I would need some more detail about how the production would happen to really give you advice.

Sep 20, 2009
you are starting with four aces on top and you need two in the middle and two on top?

where do you need to keep your break?

Jan 8, 2019
You could always just control all 4 to the top, and then on an offbeat either slip cut or overhand shuffle them to the middle.

(for the overhand shuffle, you wouldn't undercut, you would just start shuffling off the top two cards, in jogging the second one. Then, you could pick up at the break and the set up would be complete.)

Reactions: MohanaMisra
Sep 20, 2009
If you wanted it more "Invisible" or with more cover, you would do a "cover-pass" ( I would use a dribble pass) using the top two cards as the "cover" you could dribble pass the other two cards into the middle

I could explain it in more detail

Oct 30, 2018
You could always just control all 4 to the top, and then on an offbeat either slip cut or overhand shuffle them to the middle.

(for the overhand shuffle, you wouldn't undercut, you would just start shuffling off the top two cards, in jogging the second one. Then, you could pick up at the break and the set up would be complete.)
Dude I like that overhand shuffle idea, thanks

Oct 30, 2018
If you wanted it more "Invisible" or with more cover, you would do a "cover-pass" ( I would use a dribble pass) using the top two cards as the "cover" you could dribble pass the other two cards into the middle

I could explain it in more detail
That would be very invisible, I'll have to keep practicing my pass, thanks

Reactions: Liderc
May 11, 2017
Ukraine, Odessa
I'm trying to perform an ace production and I need two aces on top and two in the center, while keeping a break.
I'm sure there are multiple ways to do so but I just can't think how.

Also I'm trying to do it starting with the aces on top, but will gladly hear any other alternatives.

And I don't know if I'm saying too much in the description above, if so please feel free to address that.
You may simply use a crimp card to keep control for the middle two aces. Probably the most easy solution. If you really needs them in a middle, or as suggested above use other production that just creates the illusion they were in the middle.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results