Cyber

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I just got my copy of Cyper but I'm planning on getting the next iPhone when it is released I currently have an iPhone 6s if I download it now just for fun and to learn the secret will I be able to install it on my new iPhone later or is the code good for one time only?
Really good question. I guess your email + code combination should work for as many phones as you want, but as someone who has been saving these last few months for a shiny iPhone 12 Pro, I am curious too!
The Cyber App is free to download from the App Store, but you will need an access code which you receive in the Cyber package. You currently cannot access the features in the app unless you enter the access code from your purchase on theory11 or purchase access in the app (you will need to get stickers from us as a separate purchase in app for this effect to work, so we recommend buying it directly through us so everything comes in one package).

Once you enter your access code from your Apple account, you should be able to access it from any new phone as long as you are signed into the Apple account associated with the app. For any reason you get a new phone and the app does not work and you need a new access code, you can always reach out to us and provide a proof of purchase and we can get you a new access code for your new phone.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Reactions: Khaleel Olaiky

XeroStaticFlux

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2023
Albany NY
The performer must use an iPhone that is an iPhone 7 or later, but the spectator can use an iPhone of that model (or newer) or a newer model Android phone.

Currently we are looking into getting Android support but we have no estimated date of when it will become available. iPhone for now.
I would/will def purchase this trick if it gets an android performer version.

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Can't wait for this to come in an Android version...in Australia unfortunately there are many more Androids than iPhones ..at least in the crowd I run with. So please do what you can to get an Android version up and running...thanks worm..can't wait...Peter in Oz

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results