My attempt to make David Blaine

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
I think it looks great, I could really see David in there. I think you've done a good job capturing his posture, it seems quite accurate. I think the face could be touched up a bit to get more of his personality in there, but then again I'm not sure anything but a real picture of David could portray that. Excellent work, nice to see something original like this.

Peace

I think it looks great, I could really see David in there. I think you've done a good job capturing his posture, it seems quite accurate. I think the face could be touched up a bit to get more of his personality in there, but then again I'm not sure anything but a real picture of David could portray that. Excellent work, nice to see something original like this.

Peace
Thank You.I dont know what Convinced me to do this.
I woke Up and Though Of pop Art and I got Davi'd picture and I just started.I dont have experience in doing this so Im proud.

Sep 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
its good but his one eye has a big pink thing on it. lol.

And his other eye is the only onoe with wrinkles under it.

On your second pic, you improved his eyes because they were facing different directions but u fixed it

Other than that. That is really really good especially since you dont really have experience in it.

its good but his one eye has a big pink thing on it. lol.

And his other eye is the only onoe with wrinkles under it.

On your second pic, you improved his eyes because they were facing different directions but u fixed it

Other than that. That is really really good especially since you dont really have experience in it.

Thanks................................

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results