WHEEL HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Hello those who are online!
I feel scammed...I paid money to T11 magic tricks to get the tokens and win prizes and literally all of them were the same option, "No reward". It makes no sense? T11 is trying to use us to buy whatever they have to get tokens for the wheel and win nothing. I'm not trying to be offensive. Has anybody ever won another prize apart from "+50 elite points"? Because right now, I'm feeling quite sad at the fact that it kept on rolling at "No reward". Can somebody vouge for me so that I get my tokens back and roll properly?

Dec 9, 2014
Ive won 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 over the years. You can check out the other wheel thread in this forum to see what other folks have won this year
I agree yours seems to be bad luck but how many no rewards did you get in a row? The probabilities of no reward to the highest valued prize are most definitely in the decreasing order.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Sorry to say but it is not a scam... Simply luck of the draw. I purchased items as well and here were my results. Hope this helps. :)

Spin 1: 100 points
Spin 2: 50 points
Spin 3: No Reward
Spin 4: No Reward
Spin 5: No Reward
Spin 6: No Reward
Spin 7: No Reward
Spin 8: 50 points
Spin 9: +1 Spin
Spin 10: No Reward
Spin 11: No Reward
Spin 12: 50 points
Spin 13: 50 points
Spin 14: 50 points
Spin 15: 100 points ....

Reactions: MohanaMisra

Aristotilean

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2018
Getting spins on the wheel is by no means a guarantee that you will get anything. It is totally luck based and the odds that you land on a space with elite points or a physical prize is not based on the amount of spaces on the wheel with prizes. That is to say, the wheel is designed so that most of the time you get “no reward” or potentially 50 elite points, which completely makes sense because there are literally thousands of spins per day and it would not be sustainabile for theory11 if you could make a cheap purchase on the marketplace and frequently receive something more substantial.

It’s definitely disappointing when you get a lot of “no rewards” in a row; I’m currently on my 7th day of not receiving anything. However, we have to remember that theory11 is being very kind by giving the wheel to us. They have no obligation to give us extra prizes or elite points, even if we make purchases, and yet they give us a free spin every day. The good news is that it only gets better from here, when you get your first prize it will be marvelous! Good luck on your future spins!

Reactions: MohanaMisra

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
If people keep complaining about the wheel, they may stop doing it... just saying.

You don't like odds or having bad luck? Don't spin.... pretty simple.....

Reactions: OveRide

VictorA11195

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2020
Hello those who are online!
I feel scammed...I paid money to T11 magic tricks to get the tokens and win prizes and literally all of them were the same option, "No reward". It makes no sense? T11 is trying to use us to buy whatever they have to get tokens for the wheel and win nothing. I'm not trying to be offensive. Has anybody ever won another prize apart from "+50 elite points"? Because right now, I'm feeling quite sad at the fact that it kept on rolling at "No reward". Can somebody vouge for me so that I get my tokens back and roll properly?
I Just won a pack of Rarebit Golds! It's possible it's just unlikely haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results