Patriots WYNN, and I rip of 4 of those too!

So yea...before the game started today, I told my dad I'd rip up 1 card for every touchdown the Patriots scored today...they scored 4 TD's, so I ripped up the 4 sevens. I wish I recorded it, but I didn't. So let's hear your ideas...

What should I do next week when they go 16-0???? I'm all ears!!! :cool:

-Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Honestly, I think that for each touchdown that they make you should bump the topic about Wayne Houchin using the phrase "C+" and express your never ending love and gratitude for the issue being brought up. As well as thanking the member who posted it in the first place for finding it neccessary to bring some light heartedness to the forums.

I think that sounds reasonable. No? =)

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
Yes, another Patriots fan. Rock on.

Patriots 16-0.

Maybe you could wear really ugly sweaters and take pictures of them and post them up.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Steve,

I have an idea:

Build a house of cards with the Wynn deck and call it the Patriots foundation, Tom Brady. Lets just hope a strong wind doesn't come crashing through the room during week 17.....if you hear a leafblower going thats just me outside the window =)

Yes I am still bitter when the Pats beat my Iggles in the Super Bowl =(

--Jim

Sep 1, 2007
I bet half of you guys weren't pats fans last year. You only like em cause they win! I personally, am not a fan of pretty boy quarterbacks and cheating grumpy coaches, so I'm going to go with my good old Redskins.

Dec 2, 2007
Hurrah! Posts in a thread that has NOTHING to do with magic.

But I think you should cut off a toe for every touchdown scored next game, both teams.

You could give them out as souveniers for people after you perform for them, maybe become world famous as Steve "4 toes" Simmons. You never know.

Sep 14, 2007
Patriots? Patriots? tisk tisk
What ever happened to the good old Green Bay Packers!?!:D Favre's still got it!:p
12-3! We'll see all you New England fans in the Super Bowl;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results