Riffle Stacking - Presentation.

Jul 3, 2014
B. Nikolay looking really good! It’s great to see your skills continually progress.

Things I like:
1. Eye contact- I rarely see this, keep it up!
2. Relaxed attitude and pacing- Well done and helps silently say”Nothing to see here.”
3. The structure of the whole routine- I especially like the pauses in between the shuffles. Is this something you put together or is it from a book?

I will only suggest one area for improvement. Work on eliminating what I call “Walking or stepping thumbs.” I’m sure you will understand what I mean, but if not send me a private message.

Again, I would like to say “Well done! And keep up the hard work.”

Jacob

Reactions: B. Nikolay
Sep 10, 2017
That was a beautiful routine with quite enjoyable surprises, not to mention your amazing performance and execution. Good job!

Reactions: B. Nikolay
May 11, 2017
Ukraine, Odessa
B. Nikolay looking really good! It’s great to see your skills continually progress.
Jacob

That was a beautiful routine with quite enjoyable surprises, not to mention your amazing performance and execution. Good job!

Thanks a lot for a kind words guys, means a lot to me :)

The structure of the whole routine- I especially like the pauses in between the shuffles. Is this something you put together or is it from a book?

It’s based on Darwin Ortiz gambling demonstration with slight changes, he did it originally face down with three selected cards.

Have learned it from Darwin Penguin live lecture and make a small changes to adapt for the video format)

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results