What is the best effect on theory11?

Oct 11, 2007
I have bought some Guardians from theory11 and love them, but now I 'm trying to decide which effect(s) I should get from T11.

Oct 18, 2007
Panic is my personal favorite, but it's really up to you and what you want to perform. =]

I just received DisTortion, and it is great, but moving the pips is really hard...
TnR is great, but you cant do it surrounded.
Witness : Dont have it.
Panic: spreading the cards back is impractical to me.
I suggest Distortion.

Sep 2, 2007
Digital Dissolve is probably my favorite. It's relatively easy to perform, extremely visual, it involves your audience, both coins are examinable, and you can customize it with your own handling and presentation.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 24, 2007
i would have to say panic, its quick visuall and very hard hitting. makes a great opener. some say that the spreading of the cards is impractical but the aduicance wont think that. I own this trick and have created a reputation with it for my self. its a great by plus the gimmick will last you ages. :)

Dec 23, 2007
Hmm, you should mix a bit of storytelling in with the distortion trick.. because the guardian deck has the guardians on the back.. of course the cards the beautiful, so you could mix the distortion trick in with the guardians on the back of the cards.. I haven't got distortion, but could you do the trick with the backs of the cards? maybe make a black tiger back into the guardian back.. i dunno.. .... ... >.>

Sep 1, 2007
in my opinion FOR SUREEEE digital dissolve

about 10 steps lower, yet still pretty cool is panic, but to me, panic is one of those tricks that i would never use

bu digital dissolve, sweet stuff

Oct 3, 2007
germany
for me, i would have to say witness. I love it because its so incredibly easy to perform and hits quite hard. Its great if you are just starting to perform (like me) because its likely that you will be very nervous and will want something simple (so as to decrease the likelihood of a mess-up while still getting a good reaction. but thats my opinion.

Zep.

Oct 11, 2007
Besides Panic, because I figured that one out a couple months ago and it is a great effect! So, anything besides Panic.

Sep 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
My favorite is Panic, but witness is cool too because it doesnt use anything that you need to use as a gimmick that you could possiby lose. I've had Distortion, but the gimmick broke because I played with it before I watched the dvd. Distortion was pretty cool but the gimmick is scry cuz its easy to break. I think I know how Digital dissolve basically works and some of my friends have it. It looks really great. The trilogy dvds are really great. I only have the tricks dvd, but its got a lot of really great hardhitting effects that can be done surrounded with a borrowed deck of cards.

I would recommend you get at least one of the trilogy dvds because it comes with more than just one effect but if you want to get a single effect off t11, then get Witness if you want one that can be done without hard to get materials. If you want a gimmicked trick, get Panic because its really really easy and hard hitting.

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Witness definatly.

1st I quite disliked the effect, liked all the others MUCH more than this one, beucase they are simply more visual and incredible....But that's for a magician.

For lay audiences, Witness is FAR more incredible than all the other effects here. It scored me reactions beyond beyonds of Distortion or even Factory Sealed. TnR is just...ehh....It's great, but the switch at the end just kills the effect...I don't own Digital DIssolve nor panic, but i think i figured them out.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Witness and Panic. I don't have Witness, but Douchebag - Witness's "predecessor" (I think the effects are extremely similar?), and it's such a great, hard-hitting, simple effect.

And Panic's just plain brilliant.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results