Holiday Contest

Aug 31, 2007
I have already searched and not been able to find an answer. I have just won #3 in the t11 holiday contest. I'm not sure how to claim my prize. I can't submit a support ticket, because I don't have an order ID, as I didn't order this, it was sent from theory11.com.

How do I claim my prize?

-|P54

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
To be honest, I'm not quite sure either. I happened to win prize #1, but all I did was the same as you. I just posted a thread with pictures of my winning deck and card, and got as much recognition as possible because I too wasn't sure how to claim it.

I'm thinking that the Theory11 crew knows that you've won the prize because they shipped it to you.

I have a feeling that they wont ship until after the 31st of December. (Since that is the last day of the contest)

I hope this helps!

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
To be honest, I'm not quite sure either. I happened to win prize #1, but all I did was the same as you. I just posted a thread with pictures of my winning deck and card, and got as much recognition as possible because I too wasn't sure how to claim it.

I'm thinking that the Theory11 crew knows that you've won the prize because they shipped it to you.

I have a feeling that they wont ship until after the 31st of December. (Since that is the last day of the contest)

I hope this helps!

Shane K.

To start, congratulations for winning prize #1. I think you might be right about the shipping date as there are more winners to come.

Thanks for posting.
-|P54

Sep 2, 2007
Those of you who have won a prize in the holiday contest can simply submit a support ticket with your full information, and your prizes will be sent out as soon as possible after the contest period ends at the end of this month.

You do not need an Order ID # to submit a support ticket -- you can leave that field blank. Hope this helps!

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results