Does CoinOne come with gimmicked coins?

Sep 22, 2007
I was wondering if coin one came with the gaffed coins. I think on the dvd there's a gimmicked and ungimmicked version. Does it come with the gimmicked coins and does three fly use the same coins in case I wanted to do both,if I buy TOOC. Also does anyone know what coin 2 is going to be because I would love some new coin tricks.

Input Appreciated

Adam

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
You know what?

I don't believe that CoinONE comes with any kind of gimmicked coins. Also, why have I seen threads around here saying that 3Fly is in TOOC? I've checked the table of contents in my copy of TOOC, but I can't seem to find 3Fly, only 3fry.

Hope this helps.

Shane K.

Sep 22, 2007
I was actually just reading that thread and in that book it is called Menage et trois and yea i would love to have a copy of TOOC were could i get my hands on one even though i am more of a visual learner . I will have to tough it out and read it over and over. but so what is the gimmick i will have to buy separate and how much? also i only have the money for one three fly routine what is the one you guys recommend most.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I was actually just reading that thread and in that book it is called Menage et trois and yea i would love to have a copy of TOOC were could i get my hands on one even though i am more of a visual learner . I will have to tough it out and read it over and over. but so what is the gimmick i will have to buy separate and how much? also i only have the money for one three fly routine what is the one you guys recommend most.

I don't think we can openly tell you what the gimmick is, as that would be exposure. I can tell you that if you don't own one, it is an expensive purchase, but will last you a long time with the right care. 3fry is a great three fly routine. Go to google and search "three fly magic" and you can find a lot of good routines.

//David.Misner::

Michael Kelly (MAK) is a good friend of mine....I believe it was him that was telling me how awesome Lee Ashers 3Fly routine was.

You can get it straight from his site, gimmicks and all. I'm probably going to be picking this up in the next few weeks, so I'll let y'all know what I think.

Best.
Steve

Sep 22, 2007
also is coin one hard to perform like ive herd that what is its difficulty level as opposed to other 3 fly routines such as Chris Kenners or Daryle's or R paul Wilson's.

Dec 2, 2007
3fry is a great three fly routine. Go to google and search "three fly magic" and you can find a lot of good routines.

//David.Misner::

If you are talking about Chris Kenner's 3 fry, then it really isn't a 3 fly. 3 fry would be considered a 3 coin vanish, followed by a 3 coin reproduction, followed by an instantaneous transformation of all three coins (if you are reading from "Totally Out of Control") if you purchased the video download, it would be a 3 coin vanish, followed by a 3 coin reproduction. Still a great lesson in spectator conditioning, timing and misdirection, even though it is less technically demanding than the published version.

-ThisOneGoesTo11

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I heard you can pick this up pretty quickly...

I am thinking of getting this... and it seems it does require gimmicked coins and I'm just getting into a little coin magic. So when I pay $30 for this, I have to pay additional $30+ for the gimmicked coins itself? Bleh... maybe when I get more money...

I heard you can pick this up pretty quickly...

I am thinking of getting this... and it seems it does require gimmicked coins and I'm just getting into a little coin magic. So when I pay $30 for this, I have to pay additional $30+ for the gimmicked coins itself? Bleh... maybe when I get more money...

Yeah the gimmick costs anywhere from 30-40 dollars to 150 +depending on who makes it. But the gimmick is very versitile and is used in many routines, not just CoinOne. It's a worthy investment.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results