Daniel Madison Change

Oct 13, 2007
He has not released it yet but he will be releasing it in 2008 i believe (I'm with you though i really wanna learn it hope its not gimmicked)

Nov 12, 2007
i have a change that i made that i think is even better...

it's called the smitley change

you can actually see the card changing, half way through... it's meant to be slow, and impacting.

as you wave your hand slowly longways acoss the card, it changes, and can be shown with your fingers completly spread out half way through the change, showing what appears to be for instance half king of spades and half two of diamonds, then you continue waving your hand, and the rest changes... you end clean and there are no gimmiks or set ups, any deck any time any where...

i will definitly post a video soon C=

Nov 12, 2007
just to clarify, i dont mean to come off as sounding like im knocking daniels change, i think his change is amazing, just telling you guys about my new change because i am in love with it haha

Sep 1, 2007
cool if its better than dan madison's change i hella want to see it.

ineski how'd you figure that out. so it's not a gimmick or ... ? is it "on camera only" ?

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
i have a change that i made that i think is even better...

it's called the smitley change

you can actually see the card changing, half way through... it's meant to be slow, and impacting.

as you wave your hand slowly longways acoss the card, it changes, and can be shown with your fingers completly spread out half way through the change, showing what appears to be for instance half king of spades and half two of diamonds, then you continue waving your hand, and the rest changes... you end clean and there are no gimmiks or set ups, any deck any time any where...

i will definitly post a video soon C=

Can't wait to see that!

I really can't wait for this to come out now, it looks so good. The first time I saw this, I thought it was camera edited.:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results