Witness And Distortion Combo

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
My cousin gave me the idea of combining witness and distortion, so i did and here is the finnished product! SORRY FOR THE TERIBLE QUALITY! NEW VIDEO EASYER TO SEE NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 2, 2007
It's really tough to see what's going on in your video. You get mad points for trying though!

You should go back and refilm it so it's clearer. Any chance of you performing this for someone other than a webcam? ;)

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
It's really tough to see what's going on in your video. You get mad points for trying though!

You should go back and refilm it so it's clearer. Any chance of you performing this for someone other than a webcam? ;)

1. I know, i will refilm with more light.
2. Thanks
3. First things first, it is not a webcam, second thing, yes. I performed it to my dad, mum and cousin, who liked it very much.

Nov 12, 2007
you got the idea of what moves to do, but you need to master them, and you also need to work on showmanship a bit.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I would work on your presentaion. You've got a great idea for a trick here, but it ust needs some work. Practice the presentation and your handling of the effect, then you could have a really good effect going on here!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results