Best Sleight!

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
"Pass" deffinetly (but only if it's mastered) because it's invisible and can be used as flourish (if, you know, show a card in the middle of the deck and than second later is on top, and repeat it a few times, it just leaves people speachless)...
The only thing is that it cannot be mastered so easy, but once you got it, it's just beautifull... My favorite is "riffle pass" with card left face up, and it just pop's up out of nowhere on the top of the deck.

Right now it's probably Vernon's handling for the Diagonal Palm Shift.
The original is found in the Expert, but surely, you cardmen know that.

I also love Chad Nelson's shift, but shouldn't be speaking too loudly about that here.

Both moves has tons of applications and uses, though!

Allan.

Sep 1, 2007
At the moment it is a coin hold by Shoot Ogawa, On his coin DVD and Cultural Xchange 1 & 2.

He seems to use it alot, and I can see why!

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I personally like shapeshifter and duck change. I always liked quick and visual changes.

S

sidrohc

I do DL's alot and the shapeshifter so they are probably the best for me.

Aug 31, 2007
"Pass" deffinetly (but only if it's mastered) because it's invisible and can be used as flourish (if, you know, show a card in the middle of the deck and than second later is on top, and repeat it a few times, it just leaves people speachless)...
The only thing is that it cannot be mastered so easy, but once you got it, it's just beautifull... My favorite is "riffle pass" with card left face up, and it just pop's up out of nowhere on the top of the deck.

Heh, I would love to master the "Pass" but apparently My hand are not built for it or something. For some reason this is one of those moves that I am just never going to get.

Sep 1, 2007
Heh, I would love to master the "Pass" but apparently My hand are not built for it or something. For some reason this is one of those moves that I am just never going to get.

sucks to be you :eek:

just kidding
its all practice, man, who here thought that they could sybil like they can now when they first tried it
the pass was one of the first moves i learnt, and im still practicing it.
its like that whole small hands things, i can only think of like, 2 moves that would be easier with large hands

and my fav. sleight, would have to agree with allans opinion of chad nelsons move, or the bluff pass and its many variations

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia

It just takes allot of practice so don't be discouraged and keep practicing. It will come off good after a couple of months, but it takes years to master it. Just keep up the good work.

hyo

Sep 1, 2007
One handed top palm...

or the pass. Both of them are quite effective and very useful.

-hyo

Sep 1, 2007
I'd have to say any dl, but I really enjoy doing the fluke, from the Trilogy. It looks really cool when done fast and it can even fool some magicians with proper practice :D

Sep 1, 2007
Europe
The Classic Force started working on me. And since then I really like it and yeah. It could give you one step ahead in every trick.

So just try it out and it really works that easy. Most of the people do not want to start looking around so they take the force card, though I tell them not to pick the force card.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results