Look what I found

Aug 31, 2007
I swear, how do you guys find this stuff? I mean, how much free time do you guys have?

Wow! Haha, nice find.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I found that a few days before but didnt find it big enough to mention it.

BUT!!!
There is more on that page then meets the eye... and im almost sure you didnt see it so im telling you right now... there is more on that page then meets the eye.

Howd you find that page?
more that meets the eye? hmmm . . . .

Sep 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
Yeah i found that a few days ago too. And, it only took like a minute to find. Dont worry Matt36433, I didn't waste much of my free time. ;)

I cant find any links on that page though.

There is more on that page than meets the eye? What do u mean? is it in the picture? does it have to do with his arm?

Nov 8, 2007
I'm excited about Madison releasing something through T11, but more card magic? Isn't there enough already? I know T11 is still a VERY young company, but I'd really like to start seeing some releases that really do feel like something different. I guess when Control releases that will be the first check in the column. I hope they have more planned though.

Sep 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
There was a thing called, "Lethal" on Madison's site. Maybe that's what he meant when it says. something dangerous this way comes. He took it off his site i think but there was a link on his myspace.

Edit: oh nvm maybe its just the pulse trick like the guy above me said

Sep 1, 2007
this isn't about control. Thats not Houchins arm. Its some other kind of project with D.M. Check out Richard Z's blog, he's got it on there.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Heh, good find, but that page has been up for a lil' longer than a month now.

By the way, it has to do with Daniel Madison. It's not there to hype Control. If you take a little time and search around the web, you'll realize that something "Dangerous" this way comes. Try and find the connection between "Dangerous" and Daniel Madison.

You'll like what you find.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Heh, good find, but that page has been up for a lil' longer than a month now.

By the way, it has to do with Daniel Madison. It's not there to hype Control. If you take a little time and search around the web, you'll realize that something "Dangerous" this way comes. Try and find the connection between "Dangerous" and Daniel Madison.

You'll like what you find.

Shane K.

No way. The change.

It's just a page hyping up Control by Wayne Houchin. Dead body on the floor, blood, droped deck of cards, and at the bottom right corner it says T11 2008.

Nah theres no way in my opinion.
Daniel Madison doesnt have anything to do with control, so why
use him as an ad for it? Doesnt make since.
I just think hes gonna have a trick out in '08 called Dangerous.
Either way, cool find.

Calvin Lauber

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results