Look what I found

Sep 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
Nah theres no way in my opinion.
Daniel Madison doesnt have anything to do with control, so why
use him as an ad for it? Doesnt make since.
I just think hes gonna have a trick out in '08 called Dangerous.
Either way, cool find.

Calvin Lauber

i think its going to be a dvd or something like that because, if you look on Madison's Youtube, theres a video of the Daniel Madison Change, and it says that it's an outtake from "Dangerous."

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I'm guessing you guys have already searched the hell out of Google, so I'll give you some facts. Dangerous is the supposed "sequel" to Lethal, but I'm not sure if it is flourishing or magic. Probably a bit of both. It's been announced for a while, but no release dates or footage other than the Change have ever been found.

On the Change: Daniel said that the teaching rights to his Change had been bought by, I think, a TV production company. Whether or not this company was T11 is still unknown.

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I'm sure that most of you are tired of searching on google for the connection between Daniel Madison and Dangerous.

So, I'll let ya'll in on what my understanding on the whole thing is.

According to Daniel's site, it states that one of the new releases coming out in early 2008 is titled "Dangerous", and that it will indeed be sort of like a sequal to Lethal. It is also my understanding that Dangerous will contain the footage FROM Lethal, and then some.

Keep a look out fellas. You never know what might pop up next. =)

Shane K.

Sep 2, 2007
huys/ from what I've heard. the change will be released in 2009. MAYBE. but apparantly thats the earliest. by outtake, I'm guessing t6hat it means it was going to be taught, but it was pulled.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
There was a lot of information regarding Dangerous before Daniel finished up his updates on his Devil's Advocate web site.

I'm hoping that there will be more information released in the coming months.

Shane K.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
the arm says cerca trova...
T11 has a T shirt out that says cerca trova and in the description it says cerca trova is an italian phrase that means seek and you shall find....

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Wow I have known about that link since DMAdison became a artist.
Also on www.magicisdead.com at the bottom about their is a ? which links to that site. DANGEROUS is a DVD DMAdison has been working on which I believe Change is in.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results