t11 Holiday Contest :: Winners

Aug 31, 2007
Congratulations to all the lucky players and winner of a single deck of cards, shipped overnight from the t11 warehouse. Those who won received a regular deck of cards with a holographic seal saying 'Original'. Inside was a single black matte card bearing one of the numbers 1-11. I, personally, would like to congratulate all of the lucky winners to receive one of these decks. Did you win? I did. I won #3, all of the theory11 DVDs signed by the original artist. Who else won apart from me. Speak up and be heard! But, everyone else who didn't receive one of these decks, the contest ends tonight. At 11.59 EST all the decks will have been shipped to one lucky winner. Sorry to all who ddn't (maybe yet) receive their special decks of Guardians, and congratultions to all who received and won. I won, did you?

Cerca Trova,
-|P54

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
hmm. i ordered digital dissolve and a deck of guardians last week and havent gotten them yet and i didnt order over night. can i still win?

Aug 31, 2007
yup...just about 10 minutes untill all of the winners have been sent their cards!

too bad i didnt win...i never win anything.......

Yup, 10 minutes. I'm sorry to hear that you never win anything. I never won anything either. This was my first win in a contest...in like, ever :)! Well...I wish you the best of luck if there are still some more decks in the warehouse. I hope you get one sent straight to you :D .

RK magician, You may still have a chance. As I said above, Im not sure if there are any decks left. But if there are any, good luck! Regarding your order, if you ordered standard shipping, you might receive it by Saturday.

Best of luck,
-|P54

Sep 1, 2007
I won prize #2, a deck of Bicycle Guardians signed by all Theory11 artists. Congratulations to all the winners and sorry if anybody didn't win anything. Good luck on your winning or next contest.

Happy New Year!

Sep 2, 2007
hmm. i ordered digital dissolve and a deck of guardians last week and havent gotten them yet and i didnt order over night. can i still win?
The contest deadline just passed nine minutes ago. As long as you ordered a deck of Bicycle Guardians before December 31st at 11:59 PM (but after November 22nd) -- you have a chance to win.

Congratulations to all the (present and possibly future) winners!

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Well, I happened to be the first person to announce that I was given a winning deck.

I won prize #1, which happened to be the Theory11 card collection. A deck of Guardians, Wynns, Golden Nuggets, and Jerry's Nuggets.

Congrats to all of the other winners who have and have not announced that they have won. Good luck to the rest of you who are in the process of waiting to see if you are a winner.

Just remember, because we are apart of a wonderful community like Theory11...we are all winners in that aspect.

Shane K.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Anyone win by means of the "free entry"? (emailing them your address and stuff?) That's the only way I entered, but didn't hear anything back from them. I already own a Guardians deck, and woulnd't need to buy more, except as entries for the contest, but I never win anything anyway, and I can't afford to drop $40 on 6 cards just for a chance to win....I have the same chances with my free entry, and guess what....I didn't win. Well, I guess I won, cause I still have the (non-existant) $40 in my pocket.

Congratulations to all of those who won :)

Dec 11, 2007
Well I really really really really really really really really really really really want prize 6 but I ordered 2 Gaurdians, on the 30th, and they still havent even shipeed yet.... So does that mean i cant win?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
AjDeF, did you order the thirtieth of december or november?

Anyways. prizes should be at everyone's houses today or tommorow...maybe....

Sep 2, 2007
Oh. Well, they're busy this time of year. if you don't get a confirmation by tommorow. submit a ticket.

Dec 11, 2007
So does that mean I cant win the contest? I know its a long shot, but I just think its unfair because I bought it on the 30th...

Dec 11, 2007
Im not really trying to complain, but I probably am. But thanks to all, And im glad i think i got my fair shot, and have like a 1% chance at winning :)

Ok im done blabbing now. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results