New Year's Magic Resolutions

Oct 17, 2007
Hello everyone!! Happy New Year to All!!

2008 is here and i am really excited with the up coming releases especially the 1on1's.. [ i hope mr. asher will finally post his 1on1s.. :) ]
anyway, just want to know what are your new year's Magic resolutions.. :)

for me.. i will try not to watch any youtube tutorials even if its for curiosity sake.. hehehe..
how bout you guys?.. :)

Nov 28, 2007
D.C. Area
well i write down a list of goals everyday(which i think everyone should do) but yeah. So New year's resolution is like just a day of goal setting, but if I had to pick one..... it would be .... PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE....Then PERFORM....Then Practice! like Asher said.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Happy New Year to all!

My New Years Resolution is to practice is hard as possible without burning myself out, and boost my skill level in both magic and flourishes within this year.

I suppose my goal is to be able to construct a routine, and be able to perform it for a spectator while being completely comfortable, and confident in my abilities.

On a non-magic view...I'm also going to try to become healthier this year.

Shane K.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I resolve to be more confident when performig.
I resolve to purchase Witness, and Bullet.
And I resolve to learn all of the tricks on The Tricks DVD of The Trilogy.

Non-magic:
I resolve to break any non-magic resolutions I make and sit on the couch, eat junk food and gain weight, and grumble everytime I think about my new years resolutions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Magic Wise: My resolution is to work the crap out of my 20 minute act and become the BEST in the world at doing that particular act. Once that is done, my goal is to find a place to work with that act (I have some ideas...). Also to purchase less and actually learn from what I already have. And finally to try to make back the money I have spent on magic through performances.

Non-Magic Wise: I plan to try to break some of my unhealthy habits (that don't need to be elaborated on) and to get a 4-pack (min.) and bench 120.

~David Rysin

It really is...I have thousands of hours of video and tens of thousands of pages in the form of books and magazines on magic and yet I still feel some need to buy things...Hopefully that will change.

~David Rysin

Sep 2, 2007
Magic wise: Work work WORK on my creations.

Non-magic wise: Do better in school, and Eat healthier.

Magic: Work on the little mistakes I make, the careless ones. i.e. flashing a DL, etc. Also work on getting over when I do a bad show more quickly and not to let it bother me...that's going to be the hard one though.

non-magic: Get at least a top 5 finish this year, if not a win (dirtbikes...racing harescrambles).

First off I would like to say Happy New Years to all my fellow T11 members.

I would like to add to my routine and build on it. Second, I want to finish my projects of 2007 successfully.

On a non-magic note: Get into better shape and spend more time with my fiance.

Cheers to all who are still here guys, thanks for a good year!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results