Trilogy download

Sep 2, 2007
You can also check out (and download) select tricks, card flourishes, and sleights from the Trilogy in the 1-on-1 section. However, I'm not sure where you can download the Trilogy or it's respective volumes -- as the download sizes would be enormous.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
anybody knows what contain the bonus disk???

The Bonus disc hasn't been produced yet. It will be created and printed in early 2008. You (as far as I know) cannot download The Trilogy. The only way you can get The Trilogy is to purchase 1 or all of the discs.

-|P54

Aug 31, 2007
UK
I doubt the disc will come early 2008, there will inevitably another trilogy-esque wait involved.

Nov 8, 2007
So if you buy the Trilogy now, with the advertised Bonus, will you get it as a download or something when it becomes available? Because I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy the Trilogy this week with some Christmas $$$, but I can get it cheaper elsewhere. I'll buy from here though if that Bonus is something I'm really going to get and something that will really be worth the extra $12 or so I'll have to spend from buying it here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sep 3, 2007
Dk - Denmark
My dad bought the trilogy as a christmas gift for me, and when he bought it he got a downloadlink to the bonus. it was a video of D&D doing some flourishing, which were realy nice, but not realy what i had expected. They did not teach anything. Maybe my dad misunderstood something and that little clip was not the complete bonus?

Anyway the DVDset was so good that i have plenty of stuff to learn anyway :p. I still want to hear something abouth the bonus anyway though :)

Sep 2, 2007
The Trilogy Bonus Video is a flourishing reel featuring Dan and Dave Buck that was shot in downtown Las Vegas. The bonus video is just over 2 minutes long, and it's without a doubt one of the best-produced cardistry videos I've ever seen.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results