Are Daniel Madison's notes a good buy?

YES! YES! YES! Well, his first set of notes anyways. I LOVED them. His second set was okay, but involved too much "risky" stuff in my opinion, but maybe you like that kind of stuff. I also have his Outlaw notes which are amazing as well. I have reviews on One and Outlaw posted on this forum actually if you want to check them out.

I can't speak of his notes but I can speak of RIP. It's literally a bad method and is very risky for the gimmick can fail during the performance and leave you looking pretty stupid. Just be careful. Luckily Daniel gives a couple of methods to use if one doesn't work for you but there still not for me. Hope this helps.:)

Jan 22, 2008
I agree that ONE and TWO are worthy buys; perhaps not for the full routines, but definitely for the concepts or as inspiration. I own both, and am not dissatisfied at all.

-AY

guy

Sep 1, 2007
tampa fl
www.myspace.com
ive got all of his pdfs and there all great. even if you dont like them they have great concepts and ideas that can help improve your game. i love RIP, and all i gotta say is if you dont like madisons methods for it, challenge yourself and come up with a better one. i know i sure did.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results