Digg theory11!

Aug 31, 2007
Umm please don't digg. Digg is just full of exposers, find a video of someone performing a trick they'll expose it in a comment.

Really. Then why have I been a member for over a year and never seen a comment that exposes?
Believe me, I hate exposure as much as the next guy. But just categorizing a group of people because they "expose" is wrong. Especially when that is really not true. Maybe you're thinking of YouTube. Besides, I didn't digg a trick, I dugg the fact that there was a new magic store. Therefore I feel that it should be dugg and known to a greater audience.

Aug 31, 2007
Please don't. We don't need this to become like E. Whenever they release a new product, it gets pirated and exposed to hell and back. People who want to know about the site will find out about it anyways.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Really. Then why have I been a member for over a year and never seen a comment that exposes?
Believe me, I hate exposure as much as the next guy. But just categorizing a group of people because they "expose" is wrong. Especially when that is really not true. Maybe you're thinking of YouTube. Besides, I didn't digg a trick, I dugg the fact that there was a new magic store. Therefore I feel that it should be dugg and known to a greater audience.
Just trust me, it is also true with youtube. You don't need to expand this to a huge audience of non magicians. I've been with digg for a couple of years, they even dugg up tutorials on how to do 10 tricks such as "SINFUL" and others.

DO NOT DIGG.

CHAINZERO you are on the spot. Even the loops dvd was pirated a couple days after it was released. I don't want this to beocme like E.

Aug 31, 2007

I remember a while back there was a page called 10 Best Magic Tutorials... I don't want to call you a liar, but there has been a fair amount of either directly or indirectly exposed material on Digg.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Hey Guys,

To be honest, I don't blame borntoperform for wanting to Digg something as great as this. Everyone is on fire right now, and who wouldn't want to share this with the rest of the world?

That being said, I do understand both sides of the spectrum. So if you'd like to Digg it -- do so. If not, sweet. Either way, what we have here is something that will truly change magic forever.

I look forward to talking to each one of you in the very near future. There's so much more to come. This is only the beginning.

Aug 31, 2007
Ever think that "born to perform" is just Penguin magic trying to screw this site up? Tht is their slogan--"born to perform"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results