E Members/Member videos

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
I know this isnt the right place to talk about this and some people might get mad at me for this but... What do you guys think about the members and the videos? from the media from the members ive seen, there's a lot of newer people than experienced people. It's just a personal preference. If you compare T11 member media to E member media i think most might agree that T11 members beast the E member vids. It's prolly because most newcomers turn to E which isnt a bad thing. just want to see what everyone else thinks.

ES

PS im not saying all the people are bad but there are no decent videos shown (in my opinion) from anyone that would be doing magic/cardistry for years.

Nov 22, 2007
I think theory11's system of media is based of dananddave.com, which had to have a good system in the first place for people to post their videos about cuts from the System.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
i have noticed that the video producing skill and dedication is more visible in those people from decknique and dnd.

examples-the virts
allan hagen/chris hestnes

I would hope that those from decknique would have a heads up due to they have a video production section on their forum....

PS im not saying all the people are bad but there are no decent videos shown (in my opinion) from anyone that would be doing magic/cardistry for years.

You are telling me you have seen all the 2100 threads in the media section? There are NO decent videos from experienced guys you say? You must be nuts. You haven't done your research so please keep shut or verify your facts before talking.

If you want a head start, search for clips by MSheridan or desmit6.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results