Contest

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
all mine is going to be is the molecule cut taught on the 1-on-1 with an ending variation of mine. then flip the top card and it will say magicians.com. then i will do a color change and it will say go check it out! then i will spring the cards. i am doing it in a place that i havent seen any vids done in before

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
all mine is going to be is the molecule cut taught on the 1-on-1 with an ending variation of mine. then flip the top card and it will say magicians.com. then i will do a color change and it will say go check it out! then i will spring the cards. i am doing it in a place that i havent seen any vids done in before

You should do it in a bathroom.

//David.Misner::

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
You should do it in a bathroom.

//David.Misner::

well im hoping so bad that no one takes my idea but im going to do it on the roof of my 2 story house.the camera will zoom in from below to the cards and show me up there. then it will be up there getting a close up of every thing i said before,then itll be zoomed in to the cards from below again and i will do a fan then it will zoom out and i will spring them off of the roof

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results