Best DVD to start beginner XCM?

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
I was going to purchase a Beginner XCM dvd!
Pro's or beginner XCMer's What is the best DVD to start learning on with a good teacher?
I want a DVD that teaches awesome looking cuts.

Anything you guys prefer? :)
Thanks!
Brian

Sep 1, 2007
I would be sure to look into this thread, it answers just about every question possible on getting into XCM and anything related to that, it's a great topic!

Yes I'd recommend you read it as well, but no matter what you need to get XB(Xtreme Beginnerz). It's a great 2 disc dvd that's designed for people in your situation. You can get it from Ellusionist or Superhandz.

Zeus

Dec 31, 2007
Massachusetts
Yes I'd recommend you read it as well, but no matter what you need to get XB(Xtreme Beginnerz). It's a great 2 disc dvd that's designed for people in your situation. You can get it from Ellusionist or Superhandz.

Zeus
Awesome I will buy it! I'm going to get it from Penguinmagic just becuase I have already created an account with em.

Dec 10, 2007
i disagree

i got XB for my first DVD and i really didnt like it. i didnt really like the style of teaching and thought that there was a lot of pointless stuff on there. for example: it a beginners DVD but it goes into things like what kind of jewlery you should wear to your paid shows... idk i didnt really think that belonged on a beginners dvd. i think there are better DVDs out there for beginners.

i got XB for my first DVD and i really didnt like it. i didnt really like the style of teaching and thought that there was a lot of pointless stuff on there. for example: it a beginners DVD but it goes into things like what kind of jewlery you should wear to your paid shows... idk i didnt really think that belonged on a beginners dvd. i think there are better DVDs out there for beginners.

The stuff about jeweraly is because Devo thinks everyone must be a pro at this. Also there isn't a better begginer flourishing dvd better than this.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results