Are all 300 distortion sold out yet?

How many Distortions are left?

You guys outta the 300 distortions yet?
If not, how many more do you have? I really want to get an order in but if you've sold 280 I'll beg my mom for money and make it an I O U haha.

So exactly how much time do you think I've got to get an advanded pre-release copy?

Thanks,
Evan

Aug 31, 2007
You guys, This has already been addressed in another thread. If the transaction goes through you are going to get one. The website will
stop selling them when they run out.

i was wondering that to becuase i no the secret but im to lazy to make it

I don't think that anyone really cares if you know the secret. Seriously
how many times do you have to post it.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Only 168 Left...

Just checked a minute ago. There are exactly 168 Distortion DVDs left. Who has ordered one? Who is hoping to? Who doesn't think they'll be able to get one fast enough?

Huruey

Yeah ... I really want this effect ... But Lately I am trying to practice some disicpline ... My better half has said that I should try and slow down and really practice the things I have ... She is right ..... So instead of spending the $200-$300 a month I have to be on a break ... So I only ordered 6 packs of Guardians this weekend , and as soon as she leaves the house tomorrow I'll order Distortion then :D ....

Sep 1, 2007
ordered my DVD yesterday along with PANIC.
but i didn't order any Guardians. cuz the last thing i need is more decks of cards.

can't wait for them to arrive.

I'm not even sure whether that means they are selling fast or not. The teaser for this effect looks too good- I rarely make up my mind on a purchase without any research. I am surprised they aren't completely sold out already, the effect looks like a miracle and the price is more than generous! This site really has their act together, I'm liking this.

Sep 1, 2007
I bought the effect and a pack of guardians as well. It should be here like 5 days after they ship it if the shipping team is up to snuff, it takes about that long to get mail in Iraq.

I also bought a deck of guardians as well.. I love the look and am an avid card collector.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I plan on getting this but not anytime soon. I am wise enough to not fall into the trap of feeling rushed to order something simply because it is limited in stock and won't be available immediately when I want it. I admit it is a nice marketing strategy to say you only have 300 of them in order to get people to rush to order the product.

The only thing I am interested in right now is BJ's Digital Dissolve and Aaron's Panic. I am sure Distortion is a great effect but it isn't something that is suddenly going to disappear from the market if I want to get it a few months down the road.

--Jim

Sep 1, 2007
166 left now. i checked buy putting 300 in my cart then there were 167. then i bought a copy. so 166 left now!

Woot woot! cant wait!

Theory 11 rocks!

Sep 1, 2007
300 in your cart lol!!! Yeah, I ordered this, Panic and a pack of guardians... I am also trying to check my spending but the effects here look awesome and it seems that they will only be releasing great ones. I will see with Distortion and Panic, If I enjoy them then I will order from here again... If not we shall see...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results