Future Magic

Jan 6, 2008
this is for the produces of the site n outher members here for the produces will u guys be puting out any magic that i can do at skool iam at skool most the time n i would like somthin i can do with a freinds paper or pen or eve n book n memebers do u guys n girls kno of any magic tricks that i can perform at skool realy quik lol when teachers not looking lol (PLZ IGNORE TYPEING ERRORS CRAPPY KEYBOARD):cool:

Sep 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
this is for the produces of the site n outher members here for the produces will u guys be puting out any magic that i can do at skool iam at skool most the time n i would like somthin i can do with a freinds paper or pen or eve n book n memebers do u guys n girls kno of any magic tricks that i can perform at skool realy quik lol when teachers not looking lol (PLZ IGNORE TYPEING ERRORS CRAPPY KEYBOARD):cool:

Panic is good to do at school just watch your angles. Digital Dissolve is probably good for school too, and you could probably do it pretty quick.

Also, If you look in the forum rules, I think it says something about grammar. I believe it says something along the lines of, "Please try to use correct grammar and spelling, as many of the users here don't know English as their first language." Just a heads up, man. Even if your keyboard is screwed up, just try your best to keep your grammar accurate.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results