All 3 DVDs gimmicked?

My question to you all is does it really matter?

Impromtu or not, requires a gimmick or not, that doesn't bother me in the least. Some magic doesn't, some does. But, think of how you felt the first time you saw it performed. Don't you want to pass that feeling onto YOUR spectators?? :)

Best.
Steve

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada

Impromtu or not, requires a gimmick or not, that doesn't bother me in the least. Some magic doesn't, some does. But, think of how you felt the first time you saw it performed. Don't you want to pass that feeling onto YOUR spectators?? :)

Best.
Steve

Very good point!

Sep 1, 2007

Best.
Steve

Your right, but you also need to make sure you don't have to many gimmicks. In my mind, if someone hands you a deck of cards, and you can hardly do anything with them, you have to many gimmicks.

Aug 31, 2007
Your right, but you also need to make sure you don't have to many gimmicks. In my mind, if someone hands you a deck of cards, and you can hardly do anything with them, you have to many gimmicks.

You're totally right about this.Though I don't mind a gimmick here and there.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I was asking mainly about Panic. I was wondering if the Kings were gimmicked. If they were not then I might want to go into a Mercury or possibly an Asher Twist from there. Time will tell...

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Yeah, I don't see why people really care about gimmicks. Gimmicks can be your best friends. Gimmicks that are practical anyway and those kinds of things we can surely find here.

Sep 1, 2007
Judging by the ignorance of your post I can understand also why it makes no sense and every word is almost spelt incorrectly.

Just because you think it sucks, it sucks? I don't think so, you try doing a sleeveless version of panic, with no sleights, that is impromptu, the same applies to distortion, you won't get a cleaner moving pips effect than that, which makes up for the gimmicks for sure.

Sep 1, 2007
yea actually i could and i spelled it wrong boo hoo and i could do panic naked if i wanted no lie ill make a video tommorow or when i have time and ill also make a distortion vid even though i already have one

Sep 1, 2007
yea actually i could and i spelled it wrong boo hoo and i could do panic naked if i wanted no lie ill make a video tommorow or when i have time and ill also make a distortion vid even though i already have one

Will it be impromptu?

It's not the fact that you spell things wrong, it's the fact that you're spelling and grammar is so bad that your posts are barely readable, spell check is your friend...

Sep 1, 2007
Worcester, UK
The only thing with gimmicks is that you don't always have them with you.

Also i like gimmicks because illegal downloader's still cant do the trick when they have watched it!!

All Good.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results