Fallen Teaser Released

It looks brilliant and I expect I'll pick it up when it comes out, but why all the negativity? 25 bucks for something you can perform for the rest of your life, with any deck at any time seems like a pretty bloody good investment to me. And you don't even know the price yet.

Also I don't see why people feel the need to tell everyone that they know how it's done. ****

I don't think it's negativity people are trying to seduce you with just merely opinions about the method and everyone has an opinion to the trailer. Anyhow I hope we can all refrain from name calling and get back to the thread.

Peace.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
For those looking for the teaser:

CLICK ME RAWR!

For those wondering why it's called 'Fallen'

Daniel Garcia's Fallen is named as such due to his patter used in his ACR - that of which being that the card doesn't rise to the top, rather that the deck sinks/falls beneath it.

:)

- Sean

I must say it looks great,

It reminds me of the Elevator card, which was posted in the media section you can view it by clicking HERE.

It looks great from the front but, I'm a bit worried about the side angles, since they didn't really show any in the preview.

I'm sure all of my questions and others will be answered in time.

-RA69

Oct 18, 2007
I love performing Futagawa's elevator, and this looks like that on crack so can't wait to toss it in my arsenal.

D

Deleted member 2755

I must say that it does look rather awesome, however, I don't like the fact that it is a stand alone part of an acr routine. I personally feel that there should be more to it or more content on the dvd than just that. I fear Ellusionist will charge between 20 and 30 dollars for it. If that is the case, I think I'll pass on this one.

I must say that it does look rather awesome, however, I don't like the fact that it is a stand alone part of an acr routine. I personally feel that there should be more to it or more content on the dvd than just that. I fear Ellusionist will charge between 20 and 30 dollars for it. If that is the case, I think I'll pass on this one.

Knowing Ellusionist, and most companies these days, the DVD I'm assuming will run around the $20 dollar range. Although, do not by any means take my word for it.

I don't believe that it will be the only effect which is featured on the DVD, since I'm sure numerous people will probably say that a single effect that's an ACR closer is not the greatest thing to market solo, I could be wrong though.

Have no fear, we will find out soon enough. If the teaser is already released the product will most likely be out for sale within a months time or so. Or, another year, who knows. This is just my speculation.

-RA69

Sep 2, 2007
hey guys. I sorta thought I knew how it was done...and then I saw a small flash in the traler and I was sure. this effect SHOULD NOT be on a DVD. maybe a DGP 4 or something... but not on it's own DVD...

Aug 31, 2007
hey guys. I sorta thought I knew how it was done...and then I saw a small flash in the traler and I was sure. this effect SHOULD NOT be on a DVD. maybe a DGP 4 or something... but not on it's own DVD...

Yeah, the effect is cool but I don't think it should be 1 trick on a DVD for $25 bucks.

I really don't get it. I understand what it supposed to look like, but the way I saw it happen I have a hard time believing it would be practical. It looks great and he does it fantastically. It is DG so I am prepared to be wrong, but I do think that it is fairly obvious.

I'll wait and see I suppose. It looks excellent despite.

Aug 31, 2007
Fallen

Have you guys noticed that the fallen pic on ellusionist is now a link to an amazing video? this looks like a crazy effect

Oct 9, 2007
Australia
true.....I do think putting this trick on a single DVD is kinda of a waste.
But the trick looks really good. We'll wait and see I guess.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results