Fallen Teaser Released

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
I've never been known for my reserve.

Neither have I.

what you're saying is, that the creator of a magic effect got his idea for free therefore he should...what? Give it away?

No, but if he doesn't get to sell it for $30, maybe that's not the end of the world.

You know what...keep reading reading the bold part of your own post.

There's a big difference between money in your wallet and money on your tax return.

To Jack and the other Mods, sorry if I've helped take this off topic

Agreed. This is more general than about "Fallen", and probably doesn't belong in this thread. I've tried to confine my remarks to the critical bits. Rabid, if you want to discuss this further, we should probably do it in a different thread.

I apologise for hijacking the thread. Fallen looks like a good trick. It almost certainly doesn't suck. And I'm not just saying that; I don't ever just say things.

Dec 8, 2007
Fallen

Fallen is sweeeeet! I tried it on my mom and she started crying. This is the best trick in the world!:D

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Can you tell me who is going to win the Super Bowl as well? Just asking because I want to make a pile of money and you appear to be from the future.

*chuckles* I laughed a little. Play nice Jimbo ;)

But seriously, I don't think we should be performing this unless we know the exact method or we have our own method that we know works and looks good. If you've done that, well done you, I hate you but please let's just think about everything before we get excited and jump into the magic performing pool :p

Personally I've come up with my own method (I do that because otherwise I have nightmares that Danny really is magic) and it works to a degree. But I'm just not sure, guess I'll have to wait :mad: :p

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
The Patriots will, but thats a conversation for another time. ;)

I'm also interested in how you know this effect.

Your crystal ball needs some fresh double A's! It's gonna be the Pack over the Pat's and Favre rides off into the sunset Elway-style :D

So yeah about that secret ninja move Danny is coming out with....hopefully if someone is performing this they are doing it as part of a routine and not just "hey watch me make this card rise to the top!". Anyways I digress...

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Your crystal ball needs some fresh double A's! It's gonna be the Pack over the Pat's and Favre rides off into the sunset Elway-style :D

So yeah about that secret ninja move Danny is coming out with....hopefully if someone is performing this they are doing it as part of a routine and not just "hey watch me make this card rise to the top!". Anyways I digress...

Psh! PM me so we can discuss who the real winners will be!

Is this seriously not gimmicked, and just sleight of hand? Because it looks too amazing to not be gimmicked...

Nov 1, 2007
Fallen is sweeeeet! I tried it on my mom and she started crying. This is the best trick in the world!:D

Why did she start crying? That doesn't sound like a good reaction for making a card rise to the top (unless you had a gimmicked onion in the deck somewhere). I don't think Fallen will be the kind of trick that makes THAT big of an impact on the spectators. But, hey, could be wrong :D

Hey guys... i hope all is well and that everyone is having a GREAT new year. It has been a while since i have released anything and i would like to thank all of those who have supported me. As you my know i am a BIG believer in not just releasing an effect for the sake of releasing an effect. All the projects i have released so far have been routines taken directly from my repetior and items that i have been performing for years. With that, FALLEN is no exception. It has been a piece in my ACR for years and i have gotten GREAT reactions from it. For all of those who feel as though this effect didn't "fry" you...that is perfectly ok... you guys are magicians...hahah and i don't expect to fool you guys every time. :) For those of you who would like to learn ALL the subtleties and little touched that makes this illusion work, FALLEN will be available VERY SOON!

Now i am with all of you and think that the pricing of this should reflect the product...with that said, i would like for you to know that FALLEN will NOT be priced as a standard one trick DVD... it will be much less than $30...less than $25... even less than $20 (and no it's not a cheating $19.95 :) )

i thank all of you who have supported me in the past and i hope that you like FALLEN and everything else that i have cooked up for this year.

Thanks,

Daniel Garcia

Jan 4, 2008
Mr. Garcia,
You rock.. I have Kaos and Fraud and love them both. The effects, teaching and explanations are top notch.

I have a quick question about Fallen. Assuming that I can perform a technically proficient ACR, but also assuming that I don't have your chops, how difficult is Fallen?

I apologize if this has been answered already, if so could someone please point me to the page.

Thanks for the great magic,
Justini

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Thanks Danny.
Perhaps I will buy it because it wont cost so much. I'd rather buy the trick and do it right than try it for my own and perform it wrong.
At a reasonable price, why not?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results