Unpublished Ideas/1-on-1 videos

Sep 1, 2007
1.I'm wondering what unpublished ideas in cards/coins/etc you guys wanna see published?

2.In the 1 0n 1 section, what other videos do you want the T11 artists to teach?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Nelson Clip Shift
The one card production from Lee Asher's first T11 video, where he talks about innovation.
The card vanish in the portable playground video with the Bucks and Kevin Ho.
Dan and Dave should reprint their ITH lecture notes for limited quantity again.

Lee Asher: Diving Board Double/Ambitious Explosion/Sybilism/Pulp Friction
Aaron Fisher:One Handed Popover Move/Gravity Half-pass
Daniel Madison: flourishes/card changes
Dan and Dave Buck:Ginastaire Double/Second Deal Production/Dribble This control/Escargodisplay/Meld/Osh Nagash B'Gosh

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Aaron Fisher's One Handed Popover Move

The Clip Shift (The last vanish on the Queens performance)

Daniel Madison's Change

Dan and Dave's Ginastaire Double

:D

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
1.I wanna to learn the last original vanish from "The Queens"
.The one card production from Lee Asher's first T11 video, where he talks about innovation.
.The card vanish in the portable playground video with the Bucks and Kevin Ho

2.Lee Asher's Diving Board Double and Ambitious Explosion
Aaron Fisher's Popover move
Any of Daniel Madison's flourishes
I'm practicing the ginastaire double it is a ***** but it looks so cool =)

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
.The one card production from Lee Asher's first T11 video, where he talks about innovation.

I won't reveal these effects, but I'll give you some info on why they wouldn't be good or even possible for 1on1's.

1. That vanish is not DnD's. It's called the Clip Shift, and it is unpublished.

2. The production is published in AoA, so pick that up if you want to learn it.

3. From what I can surmise, it only works on camera.

The rest of them would be great for 1on1's. I'd also like to see the Gravity Half Pass on there.

//David.Misner::

More information about the Clip Shift. It is unpublished and not created by any of the Theory11.com artists. I assume they would have to receive the permission of the creator who's name escapes me at the moment. It is a wonderful move but I highly highly doubt it will be in the 1 on 1s due to the fact I heard he doesnt want the sleight published.

Michael

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
I'm trying to figure out a "shattered" production. I want to hurl a vase or other fragile object to the floor and produce something from the shattered remains. This is my personal grail; I've been thinking about it off and on for years.

As far as what I want the Theory11 guys to teach... I think they're doing a great job already. They don't need my help. ;)

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Gravity half-pass, and some type of really cool color changing deck routine. Don't know why, but I'm craving a new method for one of those.

A new color change.

I made up a new colour change, It's visual, one handed with the whole deck in ur hand, can be done surrounded, instantly clean, virtually no get ready etc. I'm planning on submitting it to T11 real soon, I just gotta make a preview vid. Can't wait and I hope that T11 will accept it.

As for what I'd like from 1 on 1, the vanish looked sweet from Portable Playground, and the Madison Change is just a miracle.
Cheers guys ;)
"BlackJack"

Here are a few 1-on-1's I wouldn't mind seeing from a few people:

Aaron Fisher: Gravity Half Pass - Popout Move - The King Is Gone, But He's Not Forgotten

Lee Asher: Pulp Friction

Chris Kenner: S.W. Elevator - Sybil: The Trick

Dan and Dave Buck: GOAT Change - Osh Negash B'gosh

B.J. Bueno: Bueno Shuffle

Any of these would make me a happy boy. :)

Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington

I'm pretty sure we will see Lee Asher's Ambitious Explosion here when they put up Lee Asher's 1-on-1s , In the early t11 videos with Lee Asher it showed him doing the Ambitious Explosion which looked like it was next to a pool table 1on1 style. I use it all thee time :)

Dec 2, 2007
I'd LOVE to learn Penn and Tellers shadows. Easily my favorite stage magic effect of all time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results