Any possible way to pay with PayPal?

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i have purchased tivo 2.0 recently, and ive decided that i would also like schwing from the 1 on 1 section. The problem is that my parents are not comfortable with putting up there credit card details, they found out after they asked about the download (i legitimately asked them if i could buy it and they didnt realise the conditions) anyway i showed my dad the site which he found to be fine, but my mums a little paranoid and doesnt want me putting their details up again. anyway we have a paypal account and i was wondering if i could order schwing through paypal somehow, i use paypal a lot and it would really be helping me out... :D

PM if you have any questions and a quick response would be greatly appreciated! :)

joecarr14

ps. the email i used last time, if u need it, is joecarr@hotmail.co.uk

Sep 2, 2007
Unfortunately, theory11 does not accept payment via PayPal at this time.

Rest assured, theory11's site, servers, and shopping cart are 100% secure. However, if you'd like, you can order via a toll-free telephone number directly at 1.800.511.9484 (1.843.556.6042 for international callers).

Alternatively, if you simply submit a support ticket, you can receive full information and instructions on ordering by mail via check or money order, rather than via credit/debit card payment.

Cheers,
JTM

Paypal has an option for Virtual Debit. It is a one time use number and it resets everytime you use it, so if its intercepted the number is a bad number by the time they try and use it.
Mine came as a download from paypal back in its Beta stage. You login to Virtual Debit and it develops a number, Exp date and CCV #. Can be used anywhere where Master Card is accepted.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
could you please PM me with the details on that second option, from crackedmagic. also, if there is anywhere else to buy schwing on its own it would be greatly appreciated if that was known, (its available in kenners book but i cant afford that)! :) thanks

could you please PM me with the details on that second option, from crackedmagic. also, if there is anywhere else to buy schwing on its own it would be greatly appreciated if that was known, (its available in kenners book but i cant afford that)! :) thanks

Just goto Paypal.com and click help Help. Search for "secure card". Can't miss it.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
:( i was so excited to have a chance at using paypal, i didnt realise it said mastercard, which is not what my parents have... :mad:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results