Fallen, Control, or Stained Skin?

Sep 22, 2007
Hey guys i was wondering your opinions on what i should get i have 30 dollars and these all seem like great products control seems to good to be true lol and fallen looks great and also stained skin i got a free tattoo package when i ordered my E gaff deck and i think they're great i need your guys opinions on what i should get

Input Appreciated
Thanks
Adam

Nov 8, 2007
Totally different effects so any responses you get here are going to be pretty subjective. That said, in comparing apples to oranges, and as someone who doesn't own any of these three effects, I think Control looks like the best product. It's impromptu and it's already a classic, hardhitting effect. And Wayne's new method seems to really be an upgrade worth looking into.

Happy Magic.

Sep 8, 2007
www.youtube.com
Fallen doesnt look that good to me. Stained is pretty good. It's gotten me a couple of explosive reactions, but you can go through the tattoos really fast. I would also wait for control since it's something other than just card and coin magic.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Do you want to

Reveal cards with fake tattoos?

Stop your pulse?

or

Have a nice ending to an ACR?

-------------Think on some these questions before you purchase things

Which one will you use the most?

How will you fit each on into a normal performance?

Do any of them fit your performance style?

How can I justify that I can do this effect in performance? If you can stop your pulse what other bizarre thing can you achieve?

Sep 12, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
Isn't stained skin more than $30? I would rather get control or fallen, but you may have other stuff that you might need to get. Cards, IT ect ect. Have a think and see what stuff you need and get them. If you dont need anything, perhaps wait and see what fallen and control is like, what reactions it gets, how much they are ect ect.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
It really depends on what you want to do.
Stained Skin doesn't really impress me because it's only a way to reveal a slected card. It's not really a trick...
Fallen looks pretty cool but I'm not sure I'm interested. I think I have a method, but I doubt that's the method.
Control had me from the start. Wayne is one of my favorite magicians and the fact that he figured out a way to stop his pulse is really cool. But gimmickless and completely impromptu? Come on. That's just nuts.

Control. 100%

Sep 3, 2007
Pennsylvania
Fallen is so easy to figure out, just think about it.

Stained skin... it's got pretty good effects, but you can't show the same trick twice with a person in the room who has already seen it.

Control sounds the best. I don't think that there is any setup or anything and the effect is great. Get Control.

After that, get stained skin, and if you still haven't figured out fallen by then, I guess you could get it if you really want to.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results