Fallen - Daniel Garcia

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
This Trick Seems to be Disappointing

At first viewing of the trailer I thought that this trick looked pretty cool, but then I thought about it and figured it out in a minute or two. It doesn't require any gaffs, but is very very easy to cover and perform the way I figured it out. I suppose it's worth it if people's reactions are as good as they are in the video, but I think a $25 DVD will be way overpriced for this single trick; perhaps $5 at the most.

Hey everyone,
Unless you have been told personally by Danny Garcia how to do it you may, or most likely may not know how to perform the effect. I suggest leaving all "advice & tips" until you can confirm you know the real method. It's only because if you're giving people false information it's hard to know what's correct and un-correct.

Here is also a post from the thread in the General Magic Discussion which was posted by Danny Garcia himself:
Danny Garcia said:
Hey guys... i hope all is well and that everyone is having a GREAT new year. It has been a while since i have released anything and i would like to thank all of those who have supported me. As you my know i am a BIG believer in not just releasing an effect for the sake of releasing an effect. All the projects i have released so far have been routines taken directly from my repetior and items that i have been performing for years. With that, FALLEN is no exception. It has been a piece in my ACR for years and i have gotten GREAT reactions from it. For all of those who feel as though this effect didn't "fry" you...that is perfectly ok... you guys are magicians...hahah and i don't expect to fool you guys every time. For those of you who would like to learn ALL the subtleties and little touched that makes this illusion work, FALLEN will be available VERY SOON!

Now i am with all of you and think that the pricing of this should reflect the product...with that said, i would like for you to know that FALLEN will NOT be priced as a standard one trick DVD... it will be much less than $30...less than $25... even less than $20 (and no it's not a cheating $19.95 )

i thank all of you who have supported me in the past and i hope that you like FALLEN and everything else that i have cooked up for this year.

Thanks,

Daniel Garcia

-RA69

Edit::I'm sorry if I offended anyone, after re-reading my post it did sound rather flagrant. Hopefully what I stated above is not as powerful of words, and that my point does come across. You can all speculate about when it will be released, the real price, how long the DVD will be etc. So, my apologies everyone, and I will see you around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results