Daryl - A great magician?

Nov 22, 2007
I think Daryl (Encyclopedia of Card Sleights) is a great magician..anybody agree? I really dont hear much about him as far as recognition on these forums.

Aug 31, 2007
UK
You don't hear much about any of the classics here, unless you class Wayne Houchin or Danny Garcia a "classic".

Oct 21, 2007
hes an amazing magicain. the reason no one realy metions him is because hes kind of a "old skool" magicain... and this site seems quite "new school"

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Daryl was the magician that got me into magic. I found a copy of the Encyclopedia at a flea market, and decided to take it home with me. I couldn't believe the amount of material in it, and started practicing. And now here I am.

//David.Misner::

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I had the pleasure of attending Daryl's lecture and workshop and it was truely amazing! His magic was great but the best part of the lecture was his sense of humor and his expereinces with some of the greats (Mostly Dai Vernon).

He is a great magician and even though he isn't the man who made me start magic, I really do wish he was. He has a great head attached tot hat neck.

Aug 31, 2007
Daryl is one of my favourite magicians. His DVDs had taught me some of the most stuff I have needed and learnt in magic.

- harapan. magic!

Oct 8, 2007
Yeah, i think he's good. Have you seen his ACR? His routine won a FISM award, FYI.. his ending is quite uniqe too.

Dec 3, 2007
NYC
i love his Cardboard Chameleons trick. its not an easy trick to do, i am still just trying to learn phase 1 of the routine. so this trick requires a LOT of practice.

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
I think Daryl's Ambitious Card is created for magicians. Many other Ambitious Card routines have better structure for laymen.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results