Control :: Sneak Peek

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Control is an effect that has the potential to really disturb somebody - it can change someone's life... You get to see this in action on the DVD. It is an effect that doesn't come across as a "magic trick" ... it's much more closer to reality & that can really unnerve some people.

What I can tell you is that Control is one of the most powerful effects you can perform...

Check out the sneak peek: http://media.theory11.com/1012-Control---Sneak-Peek

More videos & information will come in the next couple of days. Stay tuned!

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Oooh. Cant wait! I had someone run from me once from Stigmata.
If I can get the same reaction from this, I will be very happy ^^

That being said, I must see this video! *watches*

Aug 31, 2007
ok...i just watched it and it sounds like a great effect but i wish i could actually see the effect instead of the reactions.oh well...looks like i gots something to pick up on the 25th

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Wow.

Wayne...

That is some powerful stuff. I couldn't help but smile when I heard the opening statement of, "They can feel you die." This effect is bound to become a classic of our time.

Congrats on being awesome.

Shane

Sep 1, 2007
Wow.

Wayne...

That is some powerful stuff. I couldn't help but smile when I heard the opening statement of, "They can feel you die." This effect is bound to become a classic of our time.

Shane

Please, just for once, can we not over hype the thing? This goes for everyone. Now you would not call a trick bad until you saw a performance of it, same thing goes for saying it will be good.

But Wayne created this so we know it will be great but lets not over hype the thing, at least until you see the effect.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Wow.

Wayne...

Shane

LOL you weirdo. This actual effect has been around for a long time. It's just Wayne's way of doing it.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
LOL you weirdo. This actual effect has been around for a long time. It's just Wayne's way of doing it.

I know.

That's what I meant. I mean, there are many variations of performing a pass or a force, but there is only one "classic pass" or "classic force". There fore having his variation becoming "classic". I'll try to be clearer in my future posts.

I'm sorry for any confusion.

Shane

D

Deleted member 2755

Yeah, I saw him too.

I was wondering why he was there. Either way, I'm sure we will get some kind of hillbilly humor in the package. :D

Shane

YES! RETURN OF THE HILLBILLY!:eek:

Anyway, in all seriousness, Wayne I said it on your site... and I'll say it on the forum.

You just hyped up Control even more for me. I can’t wait to order this DVD. Your products never cease to amaze me.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
YES! RETURN OF THE HILLBILLY!:eek:

Anyway, in all seriousness, Wayne I said it on your site... and I'll say it on the forum.

You just hyped up Control even more for me. I can’t wait to order this DVD. Your products never cease to amaze me.

-Doug

Haha, well I glad to see that somebody else out there seems to know when something is worth being hyped up. Now, if this was another effect from some "no-name" person as Dan White noted in the introductory clip then I could understand the annoyance of over hyping something like that.

But, c'mon...it's Wayne. :p

Shane

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results