Christmas Contest - #7

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I've been gone for awhile due to winter break and I decided it was time for me to spend it with my family rather than just study in my apartment. Before I went, I made a present for my friend (she was going back to Korea from U.S. and I wanted to give her something meaningful, so I had it signed by 52 of her friends (2 jokers are signed by me) as a gift. If anyone else think it's an awesome idea and want to do it for one of your friend, seriously think about it, cause it's a lot of work. Regardless... I'm deriding away from the actual post. Since I had to give it to her and some people actually screwed up their signature, I had to crack open my last set of guardian... So I ordered 3 more before I went away. Anyways, I gave it to her the presnet and I left for home. Then when I got back, there was this yellow envelope sitting on my desk. I said to myself "This can't be real... I never win anything..." and I opened it and there it was... holographic seal. I opened it and I actually ripped it open, because I was so excited and I got number 7 in there. I am so psyched!

I don't have a time to write a lot, but that's it. I got number 7. I got real lucky. Yay!

Attachments

• christmas_contest.JPG
    christmas_contest.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 88
Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Amazing!

I hope that you enjoy your prize!

Make sure that you send a ticket to the customer support with all of your information and they will get back to all of the winners letting us know further information about our prizes being sent.

Congrats again!

Shane

PS...

That idea for a gift for your friend was awesome.

Aug 31, 2007
This just goes to show you. Do good to another, and you'll receive that same good right back. Good Karma, my friend! :)

Matt

Sep 2, 2007
Congratulations on your prize-- a deck of Jerry's Nuggets signed by the theory11 artists.

Hope you enjoy it! Rock on'.

Cheers,
JTM

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Where does one pick up a frame for a deck of cards anyway? I haven't seen any of them around at all.

Shane

Well, you couldn't frame it like you would a poster.

However, there are frames made for model cars that would do the job, or you could make your own out of Plexiglas/whatever material you can get, and then put it up for display.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Thank you everyone for the congrats message, and idea for framing... Though the idea of using nail and hammer on the wall is a little over the top... considering I live in an apartment and any sort of disfiguration to the wall is something I have to pay for...

But... I think I won't frame it, at least not for awhile. If I frame it, I won't be able to see the autographs. Or at least I think I won't be able to. I'll seriously consider it before I take it to the action.

Once again thank you everyone for congrats and Thanks Theory11 for this great prize.

-Ashrei

Well, you couldn't frame it like you would a poster.

However, there are frames made for model cars that would do the job, or you could make your own out of Plexiglas/whatever material you can get, and then put it up for display.

Yes, and also I bought a little shelf for my wall to display some of my cards on. Got it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I'm assuming it was in the Beyond section considering when I tried sleeping on it I feel off and don't even ask about the bath. :p
But yeah it is nice and gets the job done, I do want to look around and find some sort of case or frame.
Be fun to have,
Michael

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results